Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed

Discus and support Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While playing cod cold war my series x froze and turned off, I let it seat for a while since this is the first issue I've had since launch day (praying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidCervantes4, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed

While playing cod cold war my series x froze and turned off, I let it seat for a while since this is the first issue I've had since launch day (praying I didnt have to go through this) now my games on game pass and physic disc say game can't launch corrupt
    file and it has a code I tried getting in contact with xbox and they didn't help is anyone having this issue I held the power button on the console for 10 secs then unplugged it from the wall for 30 secs turned it back on and still says the same code help!!!!(0x80070570)

:)

DavidCervantes4, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM
  2. MrFreakyDeeky Win User

COD Cold War crashing series X

I have the same porblem and many other users also. I hope it's only a problem with the game and not with the Xbox. All ohter games mainly Fifa and Forza runs with no problems.
  3. chrisdoone Win User

COD Cold War crashing series X

Yeah, we’re not alone, microsoft are being very quiet on the issue so far and you cant seem to get hold of them online.🙄
  4. AbraSantos Win User

Games

but like for cold war i can still use it for xbox one and series x will that work
  5. JACKKAV Win User

Who has bought the game, he has to sign in

What is the game in question?

Are you sure you purchased it via the account your signed in with ?

Have you downloaded the correct version for the game you bought?

For eg CoD BO : cold war has 2 versions: an xbox one and a xbox series x version.

But it is possible to play the xbox one version on the series x via backward compatibility.
  6. X6Jay9X Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

I have the same problem on my series x cod cold war and assassins creed valhalla both shut the xbox down its very frustating also im noticing achievements not poping no resume game working
Thema:

Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed

1. Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed - Similar Threads - Cod cold war

2. COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War: Whenever I play End of the Line in campaign my machine freezes and turns itself off. The machine then gets very unresponsive, wont turn back on using the joypad and has to be turned on at the...
  3. CoD cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD cold war: Can i load and play cold war from disc without xbox live subscription. Because I couldnt with modern warfare .... you needed xbox live 92046776-7646-41f5-b7ae-69d0227c8d4d
  4. my spanish friend wants to get me cold war (cod) but im american and he uses euros

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my spanish friend wants to get me cold war (cod) but im american and he uses euros: if he purchases cold war as a gift and sends it to my Gamertag would it work? or would the currency difference mess it up and not make it redeemable? ae90ac5b-b970-408c-bde4-782f71a32fc2
  5. COD Cold War crashing series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War crashing series X: Every time i play cold war on my series x it crashes the console, have troed uninstalling and reinstall but no change. d586d9c9-4e1a-4bf8-8e71-869e36eda835
  6. Xbox One X crashes CoD Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashes CoD Cold War: So I’ve seen that im not alone and that this also happens on the Series X but the One X isnt a new council and I’d expect it can handle this game yet as i finished a zombies match the system shut...
  7. COD Cold War controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Cold War controller disconnecting: So im just playing cold war and my controller like every 5 min just starts moving on its own and the game starts going in circles. Then the screen says that my controller was disconnected. I...
  8. COD Cold War shutting down my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Cold War shutting down my Xbox One: At first I had a couple of instances where everything would freeze while playing Cold War and I'd get kicked back to the lobby . Now tonight, after the update I was playing and out of no where my...
  9. Xbox One X Fan on with COD Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Fan on with COD Black Ops Cold War: Just reaching out to see if anyone else has this happening where the fan on their Xbox One X starts running very loudly with COD Black Ops Cold War. My console will start doing it as soon as I...
  10. COD BLACK OPS COLD WAR Xbox is scamming me straight up !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BLACK OPS COLD WAR Xbox is scamming me straight up !!!: Gettin scammed here for sure, they blatantly are telling me to buy a second copy when they knowingly understand that they are lying straight to my face when saying they cancelled the charge. My...