Cod cold war

Discus and support Cod cold war in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was downloading the new cold war update and i would finnish so i decided to pause it and start it up again, but when i did this cold war was just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordan-3, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Jordan-3
    Jordan-3 Guest

Cod cold war

So i was downloading the new cold war update and i would finnish so i decided to pause it and start it up again, but when i did this cold war was just removed from my console, just gone removed, so my question is **** happend

:)

Jordan-3, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. BongKaos Win User

COD 2014

COD COLD WAR---- Not 1 shot fired :) This year YOU maybe drafted !!!!!
  4. AtomicFreddy114 Win User

COD cold war

got the game played it for a short time and turn off the xbox and now it won't allow me toplay the game ???
  5. jimmyaragon Win User

COD cold war

I have preordered my game but it says i still need to buy it.. any suggestions
  6. Smwutches Win User

COD Cold War

The game isn't released until the 12th. So he won't be able to play it until then.
Thema:

Cod cold war

1. Cod cold war - Similar Threads - Cod cold war

2. COD cold war "not owned"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD cold war "not owned": I bought call of duty cold war ultimate edition, and for the last week it doesnt work. It says that the game is not owned (i played the game since launch with 0 problems), and i cant move past...
  3. CoD Cold War won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War won’t load: Hi, I just bought Call of Duty Cold War (digital) yesterday and the game wont load up entirely. When I select the game it takes me to the title screen with just a woman holding a gun. No press...
  4. CoD Cold War not launching on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War not launching on XSX: I have downloaded CoD Cold War after the free access trial. I originally bought the basic version (not the cross gen because its $10.00 more just to play on the XSX???) and the game won’t launch....
  5. Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S: I have not been able to load up Call of duty black ops cold war for a while now. I keep trying to load it up, i get the loading screen for about five seconds then i get taken to the home page. I...
  6. COD Warzone/Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone/Cold War: Yesterday I tried to launch Cold War and War zone neither them want to start, i tried again today thinking the problem with just sort itself out or was just the connection at the time but now...
  7. COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War: I bought this game today on my Xbox One and after it finishing the install I tried to launch it. It was on the Season Three loading screen for about thirty seconds and then returned me to the...
  8. Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X: I have tried factory restarts, soft resets, reinstalling the game, and I have made sure 100 times that I am trying to load the optimized version for series x but I still cannot play the game....
  9. CoD Cold War Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War Disc: I am not sure why xbox customer support is gone but i need someone to reach out. I bought Cold War normal edition on disc when it released and now purchased a series x finally. Well come to find...
  10. Cod Cold War not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War not downloading: My friend cannot install cold war on his box one and every time he tries to do so, the installation is stopped almost immediately. He has tried a lot of things but nothing is working. If anyone is...