COD error 6034

Discus and support COD error 6034 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. when loading ground war i get kicked to title screen with the error 6034. i looked online and seen stuff about the data packs. so iv deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kye28, Apr 8, 2021.

1. kye28
    kye28 New Member

COD error 6034

Hi all.
    when loading ground war i get kicked to title screen with the error 6034. i looked online and seen stuff about the data packs. so iv deleted and reinstalled a few times and also deleted the old packs ect, still no joy, any help would be good?

kye28, Apr 8, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Cod-mw error code 6034

Hello @ChristianLeBron, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. swimmerdood Win User

DEV ERROR 6034

It's crazy they can't seem to want to bother fixing this
  4. RandyWhite7 Win User

DEV ERROR 6034

I'm having the same issue.

Someone please give us an answer.
  5. bernilawley Win User

Transferring from disc to digital download

Thanks for the help.

Also after last upload I keep getting the following do you know what it means?

DEV ERROR 6034 (ww_mp_(name of map).ff)
  6. majod. Win User

I am getting dev error 6034 [ww_mp_emporium.ff]

This is a common issue with all of us. I tried resetting my xbox as support mentioned earlier but still the same. Now I deleted the whole game and waiting for reinstalling to see if it helps
Thema:

COD error 6034

1. COD error 6034 - Similar Threads - COD error 6034

2. Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod: [img] Why [mod removed] is this happening to me 9a030bae-9a56-4e7b-aa06-f5159c11f55e
  3. How to fix the error cod 0x89235108

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the error cod 0x89235108: [img] The Xbox live services is always like that. I can't connect the online game in Forza Horizon 4. 2772013f-3254-4f6c-a68c-e36d03253b04
  4. microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12: [img] lütfen türkçeyi çevir ad010080-fdd7-44ba-bcb5-6e71362c714f
  5. COD MW MP Dev Error 6034

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW MP Dev Error 6034: For weeks MP certain maps will not load for many players. Manual uninstalls\reinstall for particular files work for some but not all. Everyone isn't comfortable performing these actions. This has...
  6. Cod-mw error code 6034

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod-mw error code 6034: I keep getting kicked from off line and online mutiplayer. I read that if I unstall the game and reinstall it, it will fix this code. My question is if I uninstall it will I have to purchas it...
  7. DEV ERROR 6034 Cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEV ERROR 6034 Cod modern warfare: When i try to play team deathmatch on live, it keeps giving me this error code. Ive unistalled and reinstalled the game and it still does not work. Any ideas? Super frustrating, i just bought the...
  8. COD MW update dev errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW update dev errors: MW had a massive update but now whenever the maps khandor hideout, picadilly, vacant, or hardhat show up, the xbox crashes and kicks me out saying DEV ERROR 6034 along with the name of the map....
  9. my xbox is saying system error cod E102 00000C01 80070571 and then it says troubleshoot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is saying system error cod E102 00000C01 80070571 and then it says troubleshoot...: My xbox says to restart or reset troubleshoot it am not lososing any off my data pleees help mee 9675e203-258b-4f9a-a814-13ebc26e01c7
  10. CoD Cold War Xbox Error Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD Cold War Xbox Error Codes: Hello! We bought Cold War for the xbox x upon it’s reease date and have played it issue-free until yesterday. I completed the campaign at last, and the next time I logged in online, I played split...