COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately

Discus and support COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing a hard shutdown with the late COD content. My XBOX is shutting down hard and showing the overheating message on reboot. It's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stoned99, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/stoned99
    /u/stoned99 Guest

Anyone else experiencing a hard shutdown with the late COD content. My XBOX is shutting down hard and showing the overheating message on reboot. It's not hot by any means so I assume this is some sort of incompatibility between the new content and the alpha build?

submitted by /u/stoned99
    [link] [comments]

/u/stoned99, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Zimbabwe12889
    Zimbabwe12889 New Member
    Mine shutted it off aswell twice. there can be a reason to it. just now my xbox series x fan was loud as, i was in the spawn area. so perhaps the spawn area is the cause to overheating your xbox's. when i go to different areas. the fan doesnt go loud. so maybe thats the case there.

Zimbabwe12889, Oct 9, 2021
  3. MR EPINK Win User

Faulty Xbox One again!

After trying many things I have found out my Xbox One only keeps shutting down when it is connected to the internet, if I plug in the internet cable or connect using wi-fi it will shut almost immediately, but when it is disconnected from the internet it
    will stay on all day....weird.
  4. bradywalsh1 Win User

I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly

Modern warfare shut off immediately after I launch it but my xbox one console does not shut down
  5. YeetBullYT Win User

xbox shutting down

my xbox shut down, 2 times today... i am installing a COD (Warzone). theres somenthing i can do to fix or prevent that?
    MyXbox Shut Down on me
  6. DarkLordZero Win User

Can't play Minecraft: Xbox 360 Version even though I bought it

Both yes. But now I'm getting another problem, when I turn my console off, it doesn't shut down immediately, but the power button blinks a few times. Only after the blinking, it shuts down.
  7. IKEA FURNITURE Win User

Game crashes and Xbox shuts down immediately

Do you have dolby access or the dolby headphones app installed on your console?
Thema:

1. COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately - Similar Threads - COD Forsaken map

2. Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW: (Possible Issue) too It keeps giving me a message that it shut down due to insufficient ventilation, but the Series X is on a table by itself with plenty of room for ventilation, any tips?...
  3. Series X issue while installing COD

in XboX Insiders
    Series X issue while installing COD: So I kept getting a “checking for update” error message when trying to play warzone, so decided I’ll delete and reinstall the game as it was unplayable. Now that I’m downloading it, it gets to...
  4. COD Infinite Warfare - Season Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Infinite Warfare - Season Pass.: Current promotion offer of x10 rare zombie crates drops. I did not receive these crates after purchasing the season pass add on. Where do I get these crates? edb44b1f-0910-47e7-813d-3669b935b71e
  5. Cod bo3 season pass missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo3 season pass missing: I recently reinstalled black ops 3 and i had bought the season pass back at the release date and later zombies chronicles, but when i go to games and add ons it only let me install zombies...
  6. Cod Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Warzone: Warzone is crashing on series x to the point where I’ll be moving and it just freezes and then ends up just powering off console anyone having these issues what can I do to fix...
  7. Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.: I paid $65 so I can play COD Cold War on my Xbox One. I do not want to play multiplayer. I want to play offline campaign mode. Why is Xbox forcing me to pay for a monthly subscription? ): The game...
  8. Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?: I have over 13 files downloaded for COD modern warfare and Cold War but I can’t play the games even tho the Xbox store tells me that I own them and can’t purchase them again? Someone please tell...
  9. CoD telling me to do full purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD telling me to do full purchase?: So, maybe I am missing something, but I specifically remember playing thru the campaign and multi-player games in the newest MW game but now after I had uninstalled it for space, it no longer is...
  10. cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod modern warfare: hi. does anyone know how to fix this issue? have the disk version of cod mw and when i try to play it says 'purchase game'. i have tried to delete and reinstall the game and all the packs,...