CoD Free Fall Map Code

Discus and support CoD Free Fall Map Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I dont received any code on email for the Map How can i get it 7538751b-8ca6-4800-b0ac-885b3be053bb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by QUEEN MANTILLAH, Jan 12, 2014.

1. CoD Free Fall Map Code

I dont received any code on email for the Map

How can i get it

:)

QUEEN MANTILLAH, Jan 12, 2014
  2. ToAsTeD69
    ToAsTeD69 Guest
    Day one digital bonuses.

ghosts had the free fall map code that's probably what he recieved

ToAsTeD69, Jan 12, 2014
  3. EUZEN68
    EUZEN68 Guest
    Call of Duty Ghost

I was online and read the advertisement that when you purchase COD Ghost and the map pack for the year that you also get the Free Fall map as well. Did I misread that because I didn't get the Free Fall map pack. Can someone explain that to me.

EUZEN68, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

CoD Free Fall Map Code

Hi there!

If you are referring to the Xbox Live Rewards promotion where users got the Free Fall map for purchasing Call of Duty: Ghosts, please contact Xbox Live Rewards support here:

forums.xbox.com/.../threadlist.aspx

Thanks,

Eden0032, May 30, 2014
  5. Eden0032 Win User

CoD Free Fall Map Code

Hi there!

If you are referring to the Xbox Live Rewards promotion where users got the Free Fall map for purchasing Call of Duty: Ghosts, please contact Xbox Live Rewards support here:

forums.xbox.com/.../threadlist.aspx

Thanks,

6. Judge Win User

CoD: Ghosts Free Fall Map code

Hey there! Via the Rewards FAQ: "When will I receive my map? You'll receive your map via email on or around November 26, 2013."
    http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  7. ToAsTeD69 Win User

Day one digital bonuses.

ghosts had the free fall map code that's probably what he recieved
  8. Lehjiit Win User

Free Fall DLC - Xbox One - Unavailable?

I found out that mine said "unavailable" because I bought a digital copy of cod: ghosts and it came with the free fall map included.
  9. HassanB Win User

cod free fall map help

Hi,

If you downloaded the game digitally via the Xbox LIVE marketplace then you should get an e-mail with a redemption token by November 26th via Xbox LIVE Rewards.

Please make sure that you're a Xbox LIVE Rewards member before that date in order to receive a code in your e-mail.

More information here.
Thema:

CoD Free Fall Map Code

1. CoD Free Fall Map Code - Similar Threads - CoD Free Fall

2. Why do modders run free on COD BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do modders run free on COD BO2: why is nothing being done about the modders on Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I used to play this game a lot. Recently my son bought me a gift card for Xbox Live. So I started playing Black Ops 2...
  3. cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version?: cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version? a46cc7e4-a822-4b1f-be74-2f5d6ecc1186
  4. Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships: I kinda have the same as Robles accept when I got mine I accidentally deleted it 8ee8320e-3811-4da8-98f9-2263ae5c17ad
  5. CoD: Ghosts Free-Fall Map Token Never Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CoD: Ghosts Free-Fall Map Token Never Received: I purchased CoD: Ghosts on the XBL marketplace during the promotion for the free-fall map bonus. I was told that the map would arrive in the form of a token that would be emailed approx. 3 weeks...
  6. COD Ghosts Free Fall map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts Free Fall map: hey ifinally found this page and im glad i did for some reason igot COD Ghosts with acode and when i tried to redeem it for some reason it just said that it was all ready redeemed can i plz get a...
  7. Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me: always love playing with new people ! :) Gamertag: e264033b-5f52-4223-b05a-31f28c5efb95
  8. My Free Fall map For COD Ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Free Fall map For COD Ghosts: Hi everybody. Now I go to put in the code for my Free Fall map and it tells me that its been used. And no one in my house used it. I want my map right now or I am going to fricken lose it. I...
  9. COD Ghosts "Free Fall" map unavailable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts "Free Fall" map unavailable?: I pre-ordered Ghosts so I should be allegeable to download the Free-Fall map but it always says it's unavailable? Any help? a0d495e4-fdc7-4b26-833b-bbe0e86bb1fc
  10. COD Infinite Warfare Is FREE 2 PLAY Dec 15-20! Rejoice And Be Merry! :P

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Infinite Warfare Is FREE 2 PLAY Dec 15-20! Rejoice And Be Merry! :P: Click Here! 9e6a12e6-b888-446b-bef3-ddac2257108a