COD games on XBOX game pass ultimate

Discus and support COD games on XBOX game pass ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok so I'm very happy with Xbox game pass ultimate game selection. But I'm wondering why is there no Activision games or any COD games. It would mean a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gastreb, Jul 21, 2021.

1. /u/Gastreb
    /u/Gastreb Guest

Ok so I'm very happy with Xbox game pass ultimate game selection. But I'm wondering why is there no Activision games or any COD games. It would mean a lot if xbox put Cod Modern warfare, Cold war and Cod ghost. (childhood game)

submitted by /u/Gastreb
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gastreb, Jul 21, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. COD games on XBOX game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - COD games game

2. Purcahsed COD points through rewards app , Points ot registering in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purcahsed COD points through rewards app , Points ot registering in game: I purchased COD points through and Xbox Rewards tile the purchase went through and payment taken. When I left the rewards Tab I didn't get a green tick to confirm I had completed the action asked...
  3. XBOX - LIVE Subscriptions, Garbage COD Servers, Kids playing 18+ games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX - LIVE Subscriptions, Garbage COD Servers, Kids playing 18+ games: Hi all. Bit of a rant, but I'm annoyed that I have to pay for a XBOX live account when clearly microsoft (and the game developers) don't give too hoots about their Customers. All this week, COD...
  4. COD error 6034

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD error 6034: Hi all. when loading ground war i get kicked to title screen with the error 6034. i looked online and seen stuff about the data packs. so iv deleted and reinstalled a few times and also deleted...
  5. CoD Modern Warfare Special Ops CO OP -Dev Error 1099 , games keeps crashing daily started 6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD Modern Warfare Special Ops CO OP -Dev Error 1099 , games keeps crashing daily started 6...: Tried lots of resets and uploads etc , reinstalls. WASTE OF TIME. Spoke to Activision said take screen shot thats it , waste of time ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS FAULT ? Help please UK - Xbox one X...
  6. Xbox one COD WW2 game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one COD WW2 game progress: Hi, my daughter plays COD WW2 on my xbox one and has finished most of the campaign using a profile she only uses on my box. I’ve now given her the game disc to use on her own xbox one which...
  7. COD Cold War - Says I dont own the game when I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War - Says I dont own the game when I do: Ok so I am affected by the black screen issue in COD Cold War. I can do the workaround but when I finally get to the load screen it tells me that I have to purchase the game. Ive owned it since it...
  8. CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help.

in XboX Insiders
    CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/robjmcm [link] [comments]
  9. Having a problem with all games COD: Rocket League: Fortnite: etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem with all games COD: Rocket League: Fortnite: etc: Everytime I click on any game it loads perfectly fine but the when I get in the game the screen starts freezing and disconnecting me and crashing my XBOX 1 S 54d27d0e-2bd9-46ef-a014-7b09520b976c
  10. Trouble on 4k/UHD Game COD MW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble on 4k/UHD Game COD MW: Hi, good morning. I have an Xbox One S, and i'm facing a problem with my image. I have bought the Call of duty modern warfare, and seems game is not running in full 4k HDR image like it should....