COD ghost dlc 28th?

Discus and support COD ghost dlc 28th? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how much is it gonna cost I can not find a price anywhere? 3ddef317-4e58-44e5-8b45-938bdcd75283 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Virtual Shelton, Jan 22, 2014.

1. COD ghost dlc 28th?

how much is it gonna cost I can not find a price anywhere?

:)

Virtual Shelton, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Anonym619
    Anonym619 Guest
    Redeeming Xbox One DLC Codes on my Xbox 360 ??? / Using Xbox One Pre-Order DLCS on my Xbox 360 ?

PS: I'm talking about the PRE-ORDER DLC: Free Fall.

I only got one Pre-Order DLC code for COD Ghost and i own 2x copies of COD Ghosts for both consoles (X1&X360).

Question is based on the Pre-Order DLC!!!

Anonym619, Jan 22, 2014
  3. The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

im gobsmacked,ghosts a meant to be the best cod everrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!,well my thoughts go to LP3 and what a abysmal thing that was,but DS1 and DS2 were good cant deny that,baffled now so ghosts was just a money maker?for this next instalment?,so the last
    dlc will land for ghosts and new cod will arrive?

-

Or will the new cod land befor even ghost dlc is finished?wow very suspisious of all this.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 22, 2014
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

COD ghost dlc 28th?

Dont know for certain but seeing as the season pass is £35.19, it will be at least £10 but my guess would be £11.99

R1CH5TER, Jan 22, 2014
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

im gobsmacked,ghosts a meant to be the best cod everrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!,well my thoughts go to LP3 and what a abysmal thing that was,but DS1 and DS2 were good cant deny that,baffled now so ghosts was just a money maker?for this next instalment?,so the last
    dlc will land for ghosts and new cod will arrive?

-

Or will the new cod land befor even ghost dlc is finished?wow very suspisious of all this.
  6. Anonym619 Win User

Redeeming Xbox One DLC Codes on my Xbox 360 ??? / Using Xbox One Pre-Order DLCS on my Xbox 360 ?

PS: I'm talking about the PRE-ORDER DLC: Free Fall.

I only got one Pre-Order DLC code for COD Ghost and i own 2x copies of COD Ghosts for both consoles (X1&X360).

Question is based on the Pre-Order DLC!!!
  7. MsCrazyKnees Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

COD Ghosts(no DLC) GTA4 WWE Games Halo Reach Gears 1-3
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

COD Ghosts dlc

You would need to contact whoever you bought the console from
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

COD Ghosts dlc

It`s the same with any game, you need the original game to use the DLC
Thema:

COD ghost dlc 28th?

1. COD ghost dlc 28th? - Similar Threads - COD ghost dlc

2. cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version?: cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version? a46cc7e4-a822-4b1f-be74-2f5d6ecc1186
  3. Missing DLC for COD Ghosts and advanced warfare on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC for COD Ghosts and advanced warfare on Xbox One: I bought a season pass for ghosts a couple years ago and it was working fine then a couple months ago I went online they were gone Devastation, Nemesis and Invasion I am now only left with 1 DLC...
  4. COD Ghosts dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts dlc: Hi can someone tell me if cod ghosts dlc nemesis is a stand alone to download , or do I still need the game disk. I want to download it but I traded my game already, can someone help pls?...
  5. COD Ghosts Nemises DLC Map unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts Nemises DLC Map unavailable: Is anyone else having issues with multi player?? Went on last night and it wouldn't let me play of my DLC maps (I'm a season pass holder - xbox 360). Figured it would sort itself out today for...
  6. COD Ghosts Digital Hardened some DLC items not available....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts Digital Hardened some DLC items not available....: Bought Ghosts Digital Hardened from the Xbox One store at the beginning of the month. I was supposed to get the season pass, the team leader pack, and the ghosts insignia pack. What I got was......
  7. CoD Ghosts DLC 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghosts DLC 2: xbox 360 when i try to download my dlc theres a red circle with a / threw it there for i can not download it why??? 705b2d6d-3e0b-4ba9-a5f4-04157586cf31
  8. Onslaught dlc for cod ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onslaught dlc for cod ghost: I bought game back in nov after one came with 10 dollar deal now it includes it those of us that will we get Onslaught dlc for free 1777ae9e-4442-466c-8d73-c077a44c964b
  9. xbox one COD GHOST DLC 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one COD GHOST DLC 1: does anyone know when they are going to move the DLC 1 content onto all game modes (hardcore) its really frustrating not being able to play them on hardcore which is what i mainly play . seems...
  10. "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc: I am experiencing "no games found" in all lobbies of cod ghosts after I installed the season pass dlc. I tried uninstalling and everything went back to normal. I reinstalled, did port forwarding,...