COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!

Discus and support COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Ghost Full Game Download on 5/5/2014 from xbox live during the promotion to get Onslaught for Free and the Wolf Skin for Free and a Free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Jerzey 187, May 30, 2014.

1. COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!

I purchased Ghost Full Game Download on 5/5/2014 from xbox live during the promotion to get Onslaught for Free and the Wolf Skin for Free and a Free month of Xboxlive. I haven't received those codes yet! Whats going on?!

:)

Big Jerzey 187, May 30, 2014
  2. OMN1M1S1S
    OMN1M1S1S Guest
    Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

I upgraded to XBOX one . Will my DLC , say like Onslaught, for COD Ghosts transfer over from the 360?

OMN1M1S1S, May 30, 2014
  3. mong.podcast
    mong.podcast Guest
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free PlayStation 4 Games!

Hey Sorry! the link is fixed now! and no that's not the promotion this is talking about!

Also: I bought Knack, Killzone: Shadowfall, and Call of Duty: Ghosts on PS4 =)

mong.podcast, May 30, 2014
  4. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest

It could be that there has been many of those who've qualified and the process to get rewards rolling is being slow. I say give it till the first of June before making a post on the XBL Rewards section of the forums.

FoomBerry, May 30, 2014
Thema:

1. COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?! - Similar Threads - COD Ghost Onslaught

2. Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c): Ive just got a new xbox one and was going to play cod ghosts when it said it wasnt backward compatible i checked and it said it was so i dont know what to do e9c21c8e-1eaf-4988-8ab9-47cf91b080ec
  3. Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition: I bought the Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition for xbox one but it didnt come with the actual game. All I got was ask the DLC items. 4e06bfce-485c-4b0d-b8e3-d45ee883303b
  4. worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?: worth buying with the season pass? 1a2b89ce-055e-494c-a6d8-a02c81819f11
  5. Microsoft XBOX Betrug und Ungerechtigkeit, bei COD Ghosts (Microsoft Xbox Scam and injustice, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft XBOX Betrug und Ungerechtigkeit, bei COD Ghosts (Microsoft Xbox Scam and injustice, ...: Hat mich auch vorgestern getroffen......zwar nur für einen Tag.....Frechheit!!!! Aber werde in den nächstren Wochen einen chanel bei YouTube eröffnen über das was sich microsoft.....oder auch die...
  6. COD Ghost XBOX Live Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost XBOX Live Server: Everytime I try to get on xbox live in COD Ghost it says, "ERROR, Communications with the XBOX Live servers has been interrupted. I can play any other game online no problem, and mind you this...
  7. Error Message COD Ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message COD Ghosts: Anyone else receiving an Error message on COD Ghosts Multiplayer saying "Network connection lost?" 9072ae2c-ebc1-4a30-9df4-00e71affd0b9
  8. Onslaught dlc for cod ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onslaught dlc for cod ghost: I bought game back in nov after one came with 10 dollar deal now it includes it those of us that will we get Onslaught dlc for free 1777ae9e-4442-466c-8d73-c077a44c964b
  9. COD Ghosts Onslaught Map pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts Onslaught Map pack: It lets me start onslaught games then stops!! disc error imagefile64 and there is no way I can uninstall and reinstall. I can't get the DLC tile you are talking about. It just states that you have...
  10. Cod Ghosts Onslaught map pack not formatted correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts Onslaught map pack not formatted correctly: I'm getting error 0x87de2717 when I try to download the Onslaught map pack for Ghosts on my Xbox One. The message says it's unable to install because it wasn't formatted quite right. I've tried...