COD GHOST S.PASS

Discus and support COD GHOST S.PASS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the season pass from GAMESTOP put in the code it shows I used it and now its not even in my account. WHAT HAPPENED can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaysideFool5549, Jan 27, 2014.

1. COD GHOST S.PASS

Bought the season pass from GAMESTOP put in the code it shows I used it and now its not even in my account. WHAT HAPPENED can anyone help me with this?

:)

WaysideFool5549, Jan 27, 2014
  2. caz2005
    caz2005 Guest
    Single player campaign - COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

Normally I can't stand COD. I've got both Ghosts and BF4. I find BF4 far superior (when it works) online. The BF4 campaign is (IMO) awful but the COD Ghosts campaign is pretty good this time around actually.

caz2005, Jan 27, 2014
  3. teljess
    teljess Guest
    Are Your Launch Games Decided Yet?

bf4.ryse.forza 5,dr3 ac4 and cod ghosts for me

teljess, Jan 27, 2014
  4. watrmellin
    watrmellin Guest

COD GHOST S.PASS

Hey Wayside,

Did you look to see if it added currency as credit to your account to use to purchase the Ghost Pass with?

watrmellin, Jan 27, 2014
  5. watrmellin Win User

COD GHOST S.PASS

Hey Wayside,

Did you look to see if it added currency as credit to your account to use to purchase the Ghost Pass with?
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox One Release Date Revealed on Walmart.com?

its because of cod ghosts. if u go on the MS store go to games cod ghosts says released 5th nov for xboxone.
  7. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Xbox doesn't know

Try deleting the update you have for cod ghosts deleting your profile recover it again an then try playing cod ghosts again thanks!
  8. JhonSnow777 Win User

Which Call of Duty is the best?

COD MW2 and COD ghost are my favorite ones!!
  9. DK KaOTiK Win User

COD: Ghost gloable multiplayer reveal.

WOW.....CoD Ghost blows all the previous CODs away.
Thema:

COD GHOST S.PASS

1. COD GHOST S.PASS - Similar Threads - COD GHOST PASS

2. worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?: worth buying with the season pass? 1a2b89ce-055e-494c-a6d8-a02c81819f11
  3. Cod ghosts season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghosts season pass: hello I recently bought ghosts hardened edition for 360 but never used the season pass code but now that ghosts is backwards compatible can I use the code for the season pass on my Xbox one...
  4. COD: Ghosts - Season Pass Transfer Guarantee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Ghosts - Season Pass Transfer Guarantee: Hi All - Back in January I bought the download only version of Ghosts. It was the one that's good for both consoles - one code which is a download for both the 360 and XB1. I also bought a Season...
  5. Microsoft Currency and COD Ghosts Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Currency and COD Ghosts Season Pass: So I converted my 500 MS points into $6.50, then added $50.00 MS Currency. So that totals $56.50. I clicked on to buy COD Ghosts Season Pass on my PC and it wants a credit card. Shouldn't my MS...
  6. Cod Ghost season pass ( Xbox 360 vs Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghost season pass ( Xbox 360 vs Xbox One): Hi there! I was checking the Season pass for COD: Ghost. I'm confused. I wish there is some who could explain it better. From the COD:Ghost web site "When you buy the Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox...
  7. XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?: Our XBOX One console was not working properly and after several troubleshooting measures, we were forced to factory reset it. Is there a way to get back the COD Ghosts Season Pass that we paid...
  8. "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc: I am experiencing "no games found" in all lobbies of cod ghosts after I installed the season pass dlc. I tried uninstalling and everything went back to normal. I reinstalled, did port forwarding,...
  9. "content not available" download history / COD ghosts season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    "content not available" download history / COD ghosts season pass: ich habe am 28.01.2014 einen call of duty season pass gekauft. habe seit 2 tagen eine neue konsole, aber noch den gleichen account. an der stelle wo im download verlauf der season pass ist, steht...
  10. Purchasing the cod ghost season Pass problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing the cod ghost season Pass problem: Hello guys, So When i was on my XBOX ONE after redeeming £35 for in store credit i tried purchasing the cod ghost season Pass with the £35. When I tried purchasing it with the £35 I kept on...