COD ghosts digital download will not launch properly

Discus and support COD ghosts digital download will not launch properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded COD on 1-18-14. I have a wired connection to my gateway. All ports are open port forwarding as per Xbox support. Have uninstalled, cleared... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProximityFuse, Feb 5, 2014.

1. COD ghosts digital download will not launch properly

Downloaded COD on 1-18-14. I have a wired connection to my gateway. All ports are open port forwarding as per Xbox support. Have uninstalled, cleared cache, reinstalled, cleared cache about 10 times. And yet the campaign will not launch and the multiplayer
    freezes or drops out into a loop or black screen. Image file errors. Is there any solution to this problem and waste of 60 dollars?

:)

ProximityFuse, Feb 5, 2014
  2. sheriffwoody
    sheriffwoody Guest
    £20 xbox credit for £13.99 on eBay

anyone know how much cod ghosts is to buy as a digital download and if the digital download comes with freefall map?
    might work out cheaper doing it that way than actually buying the game

sheriffwoody, Feb 5, 2014
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Games On Demand Xbox One Question

^

What?

You can download COD Ghosts tonight for the 360.

Digital Downloads are here!

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Feb 5, 2014
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Games On Demand Xbox One Question

^

What?

You can download COD Ghosts tonight for the 360.

Digital Downloads are here!
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Digital version

^^CoD Ghosts is a day one midnight release and digital download as well.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

COD Ghost / Games on Demand release date?

Supposedly if you buy the 360 version of CoD Ghosts you will be able to upgrade to the xbox one digital version on launch day at a discount. So while it might not be on the 360 marketplace it seems it will be on the one at launch.
  7. NerveHammer Win User

Digital download at launch on 360

Where is the link for the COD Ghosts digital download? Just went and searched and all I see is crap for your avatar and for COD Premium.

Thanks and Peace out!
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Titanfall

But COD Ghost took 7 hours to download, if I wanted to play at midnight launch I won;t be able to, although I will get to sleep lol.

The other issue is the price £42.99 in the shops, versus £55 through the xbox store, can't seem to find digital codes in shops
Thema:

COD ghosts digital download will not launch properly

1. COD ghosts digital download will not launch properly - Similar Threads - COD ghosts digital

2. Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition: I bought the Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition for xbox one but it didnt come with the actual game. All I got was ask the DLC items. 4e06bfce-485c-4b0d-b8e3-d45ee883303b
  3. COD Ghosts Digital Copy Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts Digital Copy Redemption: I purchased a copy of Call of Duty Ghosts that had 1 key it in that was supposed to be for a digital download of COD Ghosts for Xbox one and for Xbox 360. It doesn't show up as a ready to install...
  4. After purchase of COD: Ghost Hardened Edition digital download game won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchase of COD: Ghost Hardened Edition digital download game won't install.: I bought the Hardened edition and when i click on the install button the spin wheel spins and then nothing. Tried the power cycle and nothing unplugged consul nothing. Any Ideas would be much...
  5. CoD Ghost Digital Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghost Digital Download: Hi. I sold my copy of Ghosts in to Gamestop awhile back, and I have the urge to play it again. Is there a way I can download a digital copy if I have already bought a physical copy prior? Or...
  6. Cannot Purchase/Download CoD Ghosts: Digital Hardened Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Purchase/Download CoD Ghosts: Digital Hardened Edition: I am almost certain that the issue is with Xbox Live. I've been trying to download the game and take advantage of the sale for a few days now and I keep getting a purchase error. I can download...
  7. CoD Ghosts Digital Upgrade Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghosts Digital Upgrade Not Working: I bought my copy of ghosts on the xbox 360 marketplace and the 10 is susspost to be 10$ on the xbox one marketplace but for me it says that the game is 59.99. Ive already talked to support who...
  8. COD Ghosts Digital Hardened some DLC items not available....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts Digital Hardened some DLC items not available....: Bought Ghosts Digital Hardened from the Xbox One store at the beginning of the month. I was supposed to get the season pass, the team leader pack, and the ghosts insignia pack. What I got was......
  9. I bought cod ghost digital hardened edition but I can only download gold edition but I'm ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought cod ghost digital hardened edition but I can only download gold edition but I'm ...: I accidentally put it in the subject I'm tired sorry. ce0e0c35-1e13-4483-9185-2c7fab1ab2cf
  10. Bought Cod Ghost Digital/Hardened Ed, Not Installing, Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Cod Ghost Digital/Hardened Ed, Not Installing, Help: I just bought the digital hardened edition of CoD Ghost off the Xbox Store, and it's not installing. Everytime I press 'install' it just does nothing. Please help....