COD Ghosts is installed and maps won't load.

Discus and support COD Ghosts is installed and maps won't load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The map starts to load and then I time out. When i disconnect from live the maps take about 5-6 minutes to load. The game is installed and has no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H I D D E N-867EDFBB-60E0-473F-90B4-FF0E33DE81CC, Jan 27, 2014.

1. COD Ghosts is installed and maps won't load.

The map starts to load and then I time out. When i disconnect from live the maps take about 5-6 minutes to load. The game is installed and has no scratches. I cleared cache and no luck.

:)

H I D D E N-867EDFBB-60E0-473F-90B4-FF0E33DE81CC, Jan 27, 2014
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    I got the Xbox One! Impressions inside the thread.

When I initially plugged in my X1 for the first time it took about 15 mins to load. The first game I installed (DR3 and COD Ghosts) each took about 20 mins to load. Once I had Ghosts installed, I started to install DR3, so no waiting.

-

SO your slow internet is making you regret your purchase?

kingvas78, Jan 27, 2014
  3. RyMark
    RyMark Guest
    Pixels everywhere?

I have the same thing in CoD: Ghosts. It looks like shadows from a set of helicopter blades, it does it only on parts of maps, but not all. I can't test BF4 as that won't even load the Campaign or Multiplayer. Menus and everything else looks fine.

RyMark, Jan 27, 2014
Thema:

COD Ghosts is installed and maps won't load.

1. COD Ghosts is installed and maps won't load. - Similar Threads - COD Ghosts installed

2. Cod ghosts installation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghosts installation problem: so i just got cod ghosts today and when i put it in it wont install it keeps saying: dirty disc please check and the installation will only go up to %17.4 (6.87 Mega Bites) can somebody please...
  3. CoD Ghosts....Install fail......in 2018!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghosts....Install fail......in 2018!!!: Disc install. Halts at 21%. Have tried ALL the supposed fixes, none work. It's 2018, have paid for 360 and xb1 versions, I deserve to play what I've paid for. I'd like a digital code to see if...
  4. Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped keeps happening when i try to launch COD: Ghosts!: Bought the Xbox One Ghosts Disc From Gamestop. But I kept getting the Installation Stopped Error Message at 10%. Took the disc back to the store, they gave me another disc. Tried it and STILL...
  5. Why does my cod ghosts not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my cod ghosts not install: just wondering I bought call of duty ghosts and for the past week it says 14% And it keeps saying installation stopped every time i try to install 2383b73b-c4ca-4f5c-8029-4094f7adaca8
  6. COD Ghosts not installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts not installing.: I just bought an Xbox One S and COD Ghosts gets about 6% installed and stops. I had it installed on my regular Xbox one just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. COD Ghost XBOX One will not install - installation stops at 14.14 gig

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost XBOX One will not install - installation stops at 14.14 gig: I am unable to install COD Ghost for Xbox One on my Xbox One console. I have tried all various combinations of online, offline with update and without update. I have followed all of the...
  8. After purchase of COD: Ghost Hardened Edition digital download game won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchase of COD: Ghost Hardened Edition digital download game won't install.: I bought the Hardened edition and when i click on the install button the spin wheel spins and then nothing. Tried the power cycle and nothing unplugged consul nothing. Any Ideas would be much...
  9. COD Ghosts; new $14.99 map purchsed; I d/loaded & (I assume) installed,..but in pre-lobby, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Ghosts; new $14.99 map purchsed; I d/loaded & (I assume) installed,..but in pre-lobby, ...: Someone PLZ help. As per subject. Thx in advance... 8e9649ef-0c2d-490b-9014-7773d0123ab7
  10. "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc: I am experiencing "no games found" in all lobbies of cod ghosts after I installed the season pass dlc. I tried uninstalling and everything went back to normal. I reinstalled, did port forwarding,...