CoD: Ghosts - Season Pass - No Rewards

Discus and support CoD: Ghosts - Season Pass - No Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased and downloaded the 360 version of CoD: Ghosts season pass and I still have not received any of the digital content - Freefall map, player... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by D1AB0LUS, Jan 22, 2014.

1. D1AB0LUS
    D1AB0LUS Guest

I purchased and downloaded the 360 version of CoD: Ghosts season pass and I still have not received any of the digital content - Freefall map, player skin, camo, etc. How do I get all of the advertised digital content? I was told that offer isn't available,
    via this post:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Yet it's still being advertised on the Xbox site. See the link below:

Thanks in advance for your help.

Call of Duty®: Ghosts

:)

D1AB0LUS, Jan 22, 2014
  2. xEliteODSTx
    xEliteODSTx Guest
    Can I get a refund on DLCs?

I bought the COD ghosts season pass a while back and I feel like a wasted a lot of money on it, I sold COD ghosts a couple months ago so I have no use for the season pass.

xEliteODSTx, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Jan 22, 2014
  4. MattReptar
    MattReptar Guest

Are you talking about the Team Leader Digital Pack? If so, the Freefall map and that pack are unlocked in game once you download the season pass.

Also, try this. Load up the game and go to mulitplayer, go to the in game store and look for Barracks. There should be a listing in there for the Season Pass to purchase for "free." Download that. This has worked for many others.

MattReptar, Jan 23, 2014
  5. MattReptar Win User

Are you talking about the Team Leader Digital Pack? If so, the Freefall map and that pack are unlocked in game once you download the season pass.

Also, try this. Load up the game and go to mulitplayer, go to the in game store and look for Barracks. There should be a listing in there for the Season Pass to purchase for "free." Download that. This has worked for many others.
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

MS lowers prices

CoD Ghosts is $40.19

CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass is $69.99 (down from $99.99)

You can follow @MajorNelson on Twitter, too, for updates on sales, random giveaways & more Xbox One news.
  7. tricia67-C50DBFCA-60 Win User

Purchasing Blocked

i have done this meany times but i still have not been able to buy this season pass for cod ghosts
  8. trentboyett Win User

CoD Ghost licence transfer

Hassasinade,

Sorry, one more question...

Under online pass you mean, if i purchase for example a season pass for CoD Ghost on Xbox 360, i will be able to transfer it to the XBOX ONE version of Ghost?

Thank you in advance!
  9. SeaPumaWarrior Win User

DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

So i just got all 3 cod ghost dlc and i dont have a season pass what if i buy the season pass now could i transfer them once i get a xbox one in the future?
Thema:

1. CoD: Ghosts - Season Pass - No Rewards - Similar Threads - CoD Ghosts Season

2. worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?: worth buying with the season pass? 1a2b89ce-055e-494c-a6d8-a02c81819f11
  3. Cod ghosts season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghosts season pass: hello I recently bought ghosts hardened edition for 360 but never used the season pass code but now that ghosts is backwards compatible can I use the code for the season pass on my Xbox one...
  4. COD: Ghosts - Season Pass Transfer Guarantee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Ghosts - Season Pass Transfer Guarantee: Hi All - Back in January I bought the download only version of Ghosts. It was the one that's good for both consoles - one code which is a download for both the 360 and XB1. I also bought a Season...
  5. Microsoft Currency and COD Ghosts Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Currency and COD Ghosts Season Pass: So I converted my 500 MS points into $6.50, then added $50.00 MS Currency. So that totals $56.50. I clicked on to buy COD Ghosts Season Pass on my PC and it wants a credit card. Shouldn't my MS...
  6. Cod Ghost season pass ( Xbox 360 vs Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghost season pass ( Xbox 360 vs Xbox One): Hi there! I was checking the Season pass for COD: Ghost. I'm confused. I wish there is some who could explain it better. From the COD:Ghost web site "When you buy the Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox...
  7. XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?: Our XBOX One console was not working properly and after several troubleshooting measures, we were forced to factory reset it. Is there a way to get back the COD Ghosts Season Pass that we paid...
  8. "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No games found" in all lobbies after installing cod ghosts season pass dlc: I am experiencing "no games found" in all lobbies of cod ghosts after I installed the season pass dlc. I tried uninstalling and everything went back to normal. I reinstalled, did port forwarding,...
  9. "content not available" download history / COD ghosts season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    "content not available" download history / COD ghosts season pass: ich habe am 28.01.2014 einen call of duty season pass gekauft. habe seit 2 tagen eine neue konsole, aber noch den gleichen account. an der stelle wo im download verlauf der season pass ist, steht...
  10. Purchasing the cod ghost season Pass problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing the cod ghost season Pass problem: Hello guys, So When i was on my XBOX ONE after redeeming £35 for in store credit i tried purchasing the cod ghost season Pass with the £35. When I tried purchasing it with the £35 I kept on...