COD Ghsts Modded lobby

Discus and support COD Ghsts Modded lobby in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i called yesterday about my situation about accidently getting into a hacked ghosts game. i wanted to post on here to let you know that i got an invite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FNEX QuanTum, Jan 27, 2014.

1. FNEX QuanTum
    FNEX QuanTum Guest

COD Ghsts Modded lobby

i called yesterday about my situation about accidently getting into a hacked ghosts game. i wanted to post on here to let you know that i got an invite and it was a regular tdm private match and i gkt kicked and i was 10th on the game max with 10000 points.
    can you put a note on my account of me calling about my critical situation

:)

FNEX QuanTum, Jan 27, 2014
  2. DM MaZari
    DM MaZari Guest
    Modded Lobbies

have you guys noticed the modded lobbies in black ops? i have, there is deranking and 15th prestige modders.

then look at cod waw full of hackers and modders, every match i play i get the modded lobby which is an infection in game that allows other players to give you a modded lobby until you get out of the XBL lobby. that stuff is intense!

DM MaZari, Jan 27, 2014
  3. addog105
    addog105 Guest
    deranking

I was happily playing Nazi zombies when I got into a modded lobby I left then I realized I got deranked to level 1 and could no longer play Nazi zombies cod modder v4 modded the lobby and he deranked me and my friend.

addog105, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

COD 4 servers shut down?

Most likely modded lobbies since it does have the name COD in it.
  5. Tremble-DB9650A3-8D4 Win User

Enforcement Team: Submission area?

It's not videos. This is a more serious matter than kids doing CoD modded lobbies.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Full Of Cheaters

Its a video game. If theres a modded lobby, a modded controller, a camper, or anything you dont like, just find a new lobby. Its CoD and there are about 5 million (or whatever huge number) of people playing everyday, and thats alot of lobbies. Surely there
    are some good lobbies out there.
  7. BrianGunter Win User

Question on Hacking and the Xbox One

Yea, not to mention modded lobbies in COD games and hot swapping in games like GTA4.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Modding/Cheating Policy Question

why are you posting about mods on black ops in the cod 4 forum?

there are no modded lobbies on black ops,the only lobbies you will get reset or banned for on black ops is a boosting lobby.

treyarch DO NOT ban anyone involved in modding,microsoft are the only ones that can.

treyarch only temporary ban boosters and reset their stats.
Thema:

COD Ghsts Modded lobby

1. COD Ghsts Modded lobby - Similar Threads - COD Ghsts Modded

2. Cod Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Modern Warfare: On going to wait an see I bought all cods up until the last one. as there was no story mode . So I will wait and see ceee4d5d-7eb2-4e80-bfdd-3b67f93e9b8b
  3. How to type. The cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to type. The cod: Wont let me play. Fortni te 968a198b-a62b-46ca-8eb9-377dfaf38a2a
  4. When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...: When i start my game it says give it another try our use a code and that doesn't work what should i do? 0f325cfe-dfce-45ec-bf9e-0659b89d74a9
  5. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  6. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s: I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?...
  7. Cod bo4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo4: I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me why i dont recieve any of my medals for spectre when using him in multiplayer? I tried activision but they seemed to have lost my profile somehow...
  8. Cod bo4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo4: Any word on the mkll's yet? My daemon,switchblade,mx9,swaft rft,and kap 45 are all stuck and wont level up? Its been almost a month now and i hope i didnt wadte money on some of those?...
  9. Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?: I know this may sound like i am begging or something like that, but im just a guy in need. I'm struggling with money issues and i really would like to receive some nostalgia and be able to play...
  10. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...