COD Ghsts Modded lobby

Discus and support COD Ghsts Modded lobby in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i called yesterday about my situation about accidently getting into a hacked ghosts game. i wanted to post on here to let you know that i got an invite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FNEX QuanTum, Jan 27, 2014.

1. FNEX QuanTum
    FNEX QuanTum Guest

COD Ghsts Modded lobby

i called yesterday about my situation about accidently getting into a hacked ghosts game. i wanted to post on here to let you know that i got an invite and it was a regular tdm private match and i gkt kicked and i was 10th on the game max with 10000 points.
    can you put a note on my account of me calling about my critical situation

:)

FNEX QuanTum, Jan 27, 2014
  2. DM MaZari
    DM MaZari Guest
    Modded Lobbies

have you guys noticed the modded lobbies in black ops? i have, there is deranking and 15th prestige modders.

then look at cod waw full of hackers and modders, every match i play i get the modded lobby which is an infection in game that allows other players to give you a modded lobby until you get out of the XBL lobby. that stuff is intense!

DM MaZari, Jan 27, 2014
  3. addog105
    addog105 Guest
    deranking

I was happily playing Nazi zombies when I got into a modded lobby I left then I realized I got deranked to level 1 and could no longer play Nazi zombies cod modder v4 modded the lobby and he deranked me and my friend.

addog105, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

COD 4 servers shut down?

Most likely modded lobbies since it does have the name COD in it.
  5. Tremble-DB9650A3-8D4 Win User

Enforcement Team: Submission area?

It's not videos. This is a more serious matter than kids doing CoD modded lobbies.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Full Of Cheaters

Its a video game. If theres a modded lobby, a modded controller, a camper, or anything you dont like, just find a new lobby. Its CoD and there are about 5 million (or whatever huge number) of people playing everyday, and thats alot of lobbies. Surely there
    are some good lobbies out there.
  7. BrianGunter Win User

Question on Hacking and the Xbox One

Yea, not to mention modded lobbies in COD games and hot swapping in games like GTA4.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

How strange

Its the COD games that are getting them banned.

All the COD games have modded lobbies, playing in them gets you banned.
Thema:

COD Ghsts Modded lobby

1. COD Ghsts Modded lobby - Similar Threads - COD Ghsts Modded

2. Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased: Long time xbox 360/one, one x owner. I recently pulled my Fat Falcon 360 out of the closet to set up in different room than my one x. The console has been wiped, and set up as new, including...
  3. COD MW Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW Xbox 1: COD Modern Warfare Xbox 1 . Bought game on disc than downloaded all extras. tried to play multiplayer and getting a error message " Missing DLC map. download and try again". There is none...
  4. I purchased the wrong type of cod points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the wrong type of cod points.: I was on the Xbox app looking to purchase cod points for the new modern warfare. The store sold me cod points for modern warfare remastered. I'm looking for a refund or to change the item that had...
  5. COD Modern Warfare

in XboX Networking Hardware
    COD Modern Warfare: COD Modern Warfare with the slow speeds that you already get when other people in your household are using services it will cause latency/ping. you could try setting a static i.p if you are...
  6. COD MW error 6036

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW error 6036: Hey there it's only crazy issue i keep getting error 6036 and this one disconnecting me from more than one map ?? Any ideas guys ?? 3d808b25-5dd9-43ee-9d5b-95e8d9f3363b
  7. Cod

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod: Why can't i play multiplayer ive done the update and now it want let me on Keeps coming up error 8811af6c-2c7a-4da4-b2d7-b9615fd4a2b8
  8. COD Modern Warfare no longer in my ready to install inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare no longer in my ready to install inventory.: I needed some space to play another game a little while back, so I deleted MW. I decided today would be a good to to download it again, but to my dismay it's no longer in my ready to install...
  9. CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing: I bought the dlcs for bo2 and bo3 a long time ago but now I tried to play the games and it says i have to buy the dlcs again. 3f935379-2448-44e2-87de-aa49924a28a7
  10. COD MW Season

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW Season: Season 2 will not complete downloading past 57%. ef0934b6-2308-4882-b491-98e5d5468321