COD goes black screen

Discus and support COD goes black screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I load my COD disc in and click the symbol to play. Afterwards, the title screen loads up and the game screen just goes black, and stays black. Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaySthree, Jan 25, 2014.

1. JaySthree
    JaySthree Guest

COD goes black screen

I load my COD disc in and click the symbol to play. Afterwards, the title screen loads up and the game screen just goes black, and stays black. Can I get some help please? I have tried uninstalling and reinstall method, which is a painfully slow process.

:)

JaySthree, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Screen goes black

I need help

i have a new xbox 360 250gb

recently whenever i start playing a game, after a while red lines appear on the screen and then it goes blank

the game keeps coming in flashes and then it stays black for a while then flashes again

crazykiller9594, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Screen goes black

Try using different video cables. Or adjust the video setting (720p, 1080i, 1080p) to the recommended TV setting. Let me know how it works.

Your Dead McFly, Jan 25, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

COD goes black screen

don't create duplicate threads if nobody answers in your first one just give it time. creating duplicate threads only pushes the others down so they do not get the help they need thanks.

davemcfly85, Jan 25, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

COD goes black screen

don't create duplicate threads if nobody answers in your first one just give it time. creating duplicate threads only pushes the others down so they do not get the help they need thanks.
  6. HK416A5 Win User

COD goes to black screen on Xbox one

If the hard reset doesn't work try this : Start your Xbox One, do not log in with your live account. Start the game, it should load. It will prompt you to log in and it should work ok once you do.
  7. RedBulMinitaur Win User

this suddenly happend to me, did you find a solution?
  8. Haunted Spider Win User

You don't have to pull the Kinect cord, just take the power cord out of the xbox or unplug it completely from your outlet and let it sit a minute or so. It hard resets the system, clears the cache etc, and will almost always work after the hard reboot.

Good luck and this should seriously be a sticky as it shows up every few days.
  9. Draagonic Win User

Happened to me I call support. They had me pull the Kinect and power cord out the back of the xbox for about 30 seconds. After the 30 seconds plug it in and mine was ready to go and works again :)
Thema:

COD goes black screen

1. COD goes black screen - Similar Threads - COD goes black

2. Cod Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Modern Warfare: On going to wait an see I bought all cods up until the last one. as there was no story mode . So I will wait and see ceee4d5d-7eb2-4e80-bfdd-3b67f93e9b8b
  3. How to type. The cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to type. The cod: Wont let me play. Fortni te 968a198b-a62b-46ca-8eb9-377dfaf38a2a
  4. When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...: When i start my game it says give it another try our use a code and that doesn't work what should i do? 0f325cfe-dfce-45ec-bf9e-0659b89d74a9
  5. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  6. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s: I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?...
  7. Cod bo4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo4: I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me why i dont recieve any of my medals for spectre when using him in multiplayer? I tried activision but they seemed to have lost my profile somehow...
  8. Cod bo4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo4: Any word on the mkll's yet? My daemon,switchblade,mx9,swaft rft,and kap 45 are all stuck and wont level up? Its been almost a month now and i hope i didnt wadte money on some of those?...
  9. COD advance warfare keeps freezing as it goes to the game lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD advance warfare keeps freezing as it goes to the game lobby: so i reinstalled it 3 times and then i went out m,y way and got the CD one to see if tnat fix it but it dont so yeah fix this prob cuz kinda SUCKS where u paid over 100 bucks with the cd and...
  10. COD goes to black screen on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD goes to black screen on Xbox one: Can anyone help with this? I have been playing COD: Ghost for months now, but suddenly when it loads on Xbox one, it shows the Man's face with the ski mask, then goes to a black screen where it...