COD in game news

Discus and support COD in game news in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the in games news keeps coming up with ! every time I log in and there are no new news stories there is there a reason for this... is there something I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donald RMeade II, Apr 13, 2014.

1. COD in game news

the in games news keeps coming up with ! every time I log in and there are no new news stories there is there a reason for this... is there something I need to turn off or on???

:)

Donald RMeade II, Apr 13, 2014
  2. MessiahBrowny, Apr 13, 2014
  3. cod news

Don't care, also don't care if you're ranked top 30 in kill confirmed.

BigTK-51532B9D-983F-4664-B3CF-A26FC950C9C2, Apr 13, 2014
  4. Superior Brain Win User

Never complained about spawns on a cod before but............

While the spawning is not perfect in Ghosts this is nothing new to COD, MW3 was actually the worst spawning of any COD Game
  5. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

Did anyone else do this?

After having played all of the COD games since COD 4 and being very disappointed with all of the games since COD4 (even though I am a Battlefield player I can admit that COD 4 was actually a good game) I am not even going to buy the new COD game especially
    since all of the trailers make it look like just more of the same. Nothing new.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Tired of the same old...

[quote user="ColonelBoston"]

Yeah, MW3 is crap (well, truth be told, all cod is crap... now at least). Too many 'gamers' think cod is the be-all & end-all of gaming -- there are so many better quality, better supported, more immersive, more rewarding & less frustrating games out there
    that 'cod enthusiasts' should try.

[/quote]

Except they going to still say COD is better. Every new COD to them is a brand new game.
  7. I Benetti I Win User

COD vs Battlefield

I always preferred COD but the last games the BF pleased me more, but I feel that the new COD will change that.
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

NEW 2 THE COD GAMES

Best way to start your first online game?

Just play.
Thema:

COD in game news

1. COD in game news - Similar Threads - COD game news

2. When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...: When i start my game it says give it another try our use a code and that doesn't work what should i do? 0f325cfe-dfce-45ec-bf9e-0659b89d74a9
  3. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s: I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?...
  4. Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII: Tried everything it said to do but I can't figure it out need help eced260f-da83-4417-a55f-adb21b809b3b
  5. What if the Cod games, like Modern Warfare 2 were X Enhanced. Would they look as good as this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What if the Cod games, like Modern Warfare 2 were X Enhanced. Would they look as good as this?: I've been thinking recently, what if the Cod games were X-Enhanced, an unlikely proposition probably due to the work that would be involved, but just imagine for a moment. They scale really well...
  6. Why is Xbox live is important to play online games like fortnite and cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox live is important to play online games like fortnite and cod: I have a qustion why is xbox live is important to play most played online games like fortnite an cod e33baea0-10d1-4e54-84c0-0157628db962
  7. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...
  8. I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.: I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One. When I put the disc in my xbox nothing happens. It doesn't read the disc. Nothing happens at all. The discs...
  9. All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...: Bought the digital version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle for Xbox 360 from Microsoft in Jan of 2017. All three titles are now backwards compatible. None of them show up in the Ready to...
  10. COD WWII Zombies! Who's down to get a serious game going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Zombies! Who's down to get a serious game going?: Would be awesome to get a group together for a nice round of zombies! a84472a8-f311-4d14-b579-11ae56a75235