COD in game news

Discus and support COD in game news in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the in games news keeps coming up with ! every time I log in and there are no new news stories there is there a reason for this... is there something I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donald RMeade II, Apr 13, 2014.

1. COD in game news

the in games news keeps coming up with ! every time I log in and there are no new news stories there is there a reason for this... is there something I need to turn off or on???

:)

Donald RMeade II, Apr 13, 2014
  2. MessiahBrowny, Apr 13, 2014
  3. cod news

Don't care, also don't care if you're ranked top 30 in kill confirmed.

BigTK-51532B9D-983F-4664-B3CF-A26FC950C9C2, Apr 13, 2014
  4. Superior Brain Win User

Never complained about spawns on a cod before but............

While the spawning is not perfect in Ghosts this is nothing new to COD, MW3 was actually the worst spawning of any COD Game
  5. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

Did anyone else do this?

After having played all of the COD games since COD 4 and being very disappointed with all of the games since COD4 (even though I am a Battlefield player I can admit that COD 4 was actually a good game) I am not even going to buy the new COD game especially
    since all of the trailers make it look like just more of the same. Nothing new.
  6. I Benetti I Win User

COD vs Battlefield

I always preferred COD but the last games the BF pleased me more, but I feel that the new COD will change that.
  7. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Tired of the same old...

[quote user="ColonelBoston"]

Yeah, MW3 is crap (well, truth be told, all cod is crap... now at least). Too many 'gamers' think cod is the be-all & end-all of gaming -- there are so many better quality, better supported, more immersive, more rewarding & less frustrating games out there
    that 'cod enthusiasts' should try.

[/quote]

Except they going to still say COD is better. Every new COD to them is a brand new game.
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Is this battlefield 3.1

The "gameplay" of CoD is great (fast and smooth), with a new dev everything will have to be new or different from CoD in some small way, or it would be CoD. Thats why I am thinking this game should be good (Titanfall). They stepped up with CoD 4 (according
    to everybody) so hopefully they step up again.
Thema:

COD in game news

1. COD in game news - Similar Threads - COD game news

2. I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.: I own COD Modern Warfare. I purchased it through Microsoft Store approximately 2 months ago. I have been playing it with no problem up until 1 week ago. I went to open the game as usual and once I...
  3. COD Points purchased but not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Points purchased but not showing in game: Purchased 2400 points for latest battlepass, transaction ok and money taken, error in game saying try again later Points dont show in game 48c68d04-a9eb-42fa-9808-28580d10d718
  4. COD MW "purchase game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW "purchase game": I have COD MW on disc and its saying I need to purchase the game. All the game updates have downloaded but I still can't play multiplayer! Why? 75a22da1-41ce-4fbe-a1d6-889cb62b2037
  5. COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.: I was gifted 2400 cod points for Call of Duty Warzone for my birthday that was purchased through Amazon. It came with a code that was I was able to redeem in the Microsoft store, however, it has...
  6. COD MW is saying i have to repurchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW is saying i have to repurchase game: so I preordered COD MW before it came out, I played a lot and had stopped playing for a few weeks. got on to play a few weeks ago and saw that the game is nowhere to be found. Its not in my owned...
  7. COD MW CDL Bundle not showing up in my game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COD MW CDL Bundle not showing up in my game: Ok so i purchased the florida mutineers cdl bundle on COD about 24 hours ago and i still havent received the skins or any of the camos even though the game says i own it and i have the budle...
  8. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  9. My cod warzone keep jumping out of game play when am playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cod warzone keep jumping out of game play when am playing: Call of duty warzones not w orking f471af2c-c3a5-4308-a498-e3be30dcecd6
  10. Activision COD franchise and Online Gaming problems in general

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activision COD franchise and Online Gaming problems in general: The C.O.D. Franchise used to be fun to play but now 20 yeard later is the most extremely toxic gaming environments for multiplayer online gaming. The franchise used to be teen friendly but is...