COD Modern Warfare and War Zone

Discus and support COD Modern Warfare and War Zone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch Modern Warfare why does War zone overlap the screen? The game I have is Modern Warfare. I bought that in Jan 2021.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubbishBoiM, Jan 22, 2021.

1. RubbishBoiM
    RubbishBoiM Guest

When I launch Modern Warfare why does War zone overlap the screen? The game I have is Modern Warfare. I bought that in Jan 2021.

:)

RubbishBoiM, Jan 22, 2021
  2. jlma00 Jose LuisMart Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

You do not understand the issue, you have to understand that there is modern warfare (not free) and modern warfare war zone (free)

For those who have a physical version, we can't access the original modern warfare campaign and other stuff from the main game that we purchased, we can only access modern warfare war zone, everytime we try to play the original modern warfare and not modern
    warfare war zone it tell us that we have to purchase it. Even though we had paid for the physical version already.
  3. Ezio G Soprano Win User

Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.

Sadly the war zone DLC has to be installed with Modern Warfare.
  4. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  5. Big_Pop_0512�� Win User

Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.

That’s all well and good but where is modern warfare I have never seen it installed on my game I’ve only seen the modules installed for it on my game where is the game itself every time I click on an icon that says modern warfare it opens up war zone I
    don’t care about war zone all I want to play is call of duty modern warfare why can’t I do that
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @RubbishBoiM, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need just a quick system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps
    to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. COD Modern Warfare and War Zone - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up: I bought some CoD points through the Warzone store, I've been waiting for them to show up in my account for more than twenty four hours, I've already restarted the game, I've already restarted the...
  3. cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod modern warfare: in the past few weeks i've been trying to play the campaign on cod modern warfare, but it keeps saying i need to purchase the game to play it, even though i bought the game when it came out a few...
  4. How do I get my money back from COD modern warfare?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my money back from COD modern warfare?: Since the update for COD modern warfare are complete [mod removed]. How do I get my money back. I refuse to pay 10+ a month for access to a system, along with 70 dollars for a game that does not...
  5. CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.: My friend that owns the game on Xbox One who has the game on a Disc can't play with me because it tells him he has to purchase the game after the Warzone update came out. He has done multiple...
  6. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?: I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW...
  7. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.: I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW...
  8. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Hi, I just dowloaded COD to my Series X but it only downloaded the free WZ. Not the full game. I need to purchase the game AGAIN to be able to play it!? Any toughts? Regards Emir...
  9. COD Modern Warfare series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare series x: I had COD MW on my xbox one x. Upgraded to xbox series x and while COD loads ok, cold war and warzone, when I put the disc in for MW it asks me to purchase it again. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  10. COD Modern warfare 3 multiplayer Xbox 1 Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern warfare 3 multiplayer Xbox 1 Germany: I have successfully downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 1 from the App store. It loads and works but I can not play mutliplayer without downloading an Add-on with 3 maps, and it won't...