COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X

Discus and support COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not able to run Call of Duty Modern Warefare on my Xbox One X without it freezing and completly shutting down my Xbox. From what I've read, this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shookj91, Nov 5, 2019.

1. shookj91
    shookj91 Guest

I'm not able to run Call of Duty Modern Warefare on my Xbox One X without it freezing and completly shutting down my Xbox. From what I've read, this is a known issue that many users are experiencing, but Microsoft
    is yet to acknowledge it on their known issues list. My friends I'm playing with (running Xbox One S) are having no problems. Explain to me how a $500 system cannot handle the same games a $200 system can. Does Microsoft even test their games or require developers
    to check that games are compatible before launch? Absolut terrible quality, complete ripoff, and Microsoft should be ashamed. I'll be switching to Playstation at the next console launch because this is completely unacceptable. Acknowledge the problem and offer
    your customers a refund!

:)

shookj91, Nov 5, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems

There is currently an issue with COD Modern Warfare where it crashes the game, most notable on the One X.

Developers are aware of the issue and is working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.
  3. Designher Win User

Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Same here multiple updates and still to this day the xbox one x crashes for me playing modern warfare. Its a hard crash and makes me want to switch to PlayStation 4.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

5. WPAK Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Turning itself off

More about an issue with MW: Link
Thema:

1. COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. XBOX Live COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live COD Modern Warfare: Over the last two days when I begin a co-op game it ends very quickly and begins searching for updates (My system and game is updated) and I receive an error message saying that I have been...
  3. COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update: I own the game already and after the update finished i cant play multiplayer as it says i have to ourchae the game. I have the disk from my original purchase 315abe2d-eee6-4232-a96b-dc2ec7b02754
  4. COD Modern Warfare vanished from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare vanished from library: On Wednesday morning while playing COD MW multiplayer on Xbox One X, I started having problems finding a match. I checked for an update, found one, & initiated the download. The update was 59.X...
  5. COD Modern Warfare is rendered unplayable with WARZONE MOD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare is rendered unplayable with WARZONE MOD: I purchased a COD Modern Warfare game and it worked fine. I was in the campaign game around the third chapter and I received a forced WARZONE download. Now I can't play the campaign game at all....
  6. COD Modern Warfare Data pack and Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data pack and Xbox Live: Modern Warfare just updated and now I can't play because I need the Data Pack 1 and can't get it. I've tried to find it in the MS Store and it's not there. I have the settings "Keep my games &...
  7. CoD: Modern Warfare 3 on 360 achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare 3 on 360 achievements not unlocking.: I apologize if this has already been posted about. I did a search and didn't see anything that fit what I'm seeing. So I know the game is old however, since i've had extra time, Ive been playing...
  8. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: I bouthe new Modern Warfare disc on black friday 2019, and for a while everything worked perfectly. However, for a while it hasn't let me play MW saying I need to purchase it but I am not willing...
  9. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: I previously downloaded the free War Zone game. I just bought CODMW and when I put the disc in my console to play it, it says "purchase required." PLEASE help! I've tried the hard rest of removing...
  10. COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare 2019: Is there not a way to play the single player campaign totally offline? It keep asking me to sign in to Xbox Live and won't let me player single player unless I'm signed in....