COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X

Discus and support COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not able to run Call of Duty Modern Warefare on my Xbox One X without it freezing and completly shutting down my Xbox. From what I've read, this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shookj91, Nov 5, 2019.

1. shookj91
    shookj91 Guest

I'm not able to run Call of Duty Modern Warefare on my Xbox One X without it freezing and completly shutting down my Xbox. From what I've read, this is a known issue that many users are experiencing, but Microsoft
    is yet to acknowledge it on their known issues list. My friends I'm playing with (running Xbox One S) are having no problems. Explain to me how a $500 system cannot handle the same games a $200 system can. Does Microsoft even test their games or require developers
    to check that games are compatible before launch? Absolut terrible quality, complete ripoff, and Microsoft should be ashamed. I'll be switching to Playstation at the next console launch because this is completely unacceptable. Acknowledge the problem and offer
    your customers a refund!

:)

shookj91, Nov 5, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

3. WPAK Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox Turning itself off

More about an issue with MW: Link
  5. PDan104 Win User

Spiel hängt sich auf. Konsole schaltet sich kurz danach komplett aus. (Game hangs up. Console switches off completely shortly afterwards.)

I tried that now and did a factory reset of the console. I realized by the way that problem occurs mainly while playing CoD Modern Warfare. The new one. And i have a xbox one x.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

The crashing with Borderlands 3 and Modern Warfare is a known issue for Activision and Gearbox.

You can look at
    currently known issues with Modern Warfare here
    , where it mentions the crashing on Xbox One X (approximately in the middle of the table). Activision is already working on a fix.

People that submitted a
    support ticket to 2K Games
    got a response that they are also investigating this crashing issue. You can (and should) also report your crashing, so they can gather more information on what might cause these crashes.
Thema:

1. COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...: I bought the digital version of the new modern warfare over a week ago. I have not been able to install it since due to one of the packs being corrupt. So i requested a refund and bought the...
  3. "UNABLE TO ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES" CoD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "UNABLE TO ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES" CoD: Modern Warfare: It's now Tuesday 10/29, and I still can't gain access to the online multiplayer portion of the game. I've gone over every troubleshooting step microsoft and activision has to offer and still...
  4. COD Modern Warfare / location / langage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare / location / langage: I downloaded COD (2019) and at the opening of the game I was asked my location (switzerland) ... in the game I no longer have access to the French language (language spoken in Switzerland) ... I...
  5. COD Modern warfare causa daños a consolas xbox one [Translation - COD Modern warfare causes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern warfare causa daños a consolas xbox one [Translation - COD Modern warfare causes...: Parece mentira pero me ha pasado, soy consciente que mi consola(xbox one original) ya tenía 3 años de uso y nunca me dio problemas hasta el día de lanzamiento de COD modern warfare, jugando guerra...
  6. If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...: I'm looking at the new xbox one x console bundle with an add on of the COD Modern Warfare 2019 digital game. Will it work the same as the disc version? Allowing me to play both campaign and...
  7. "can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.: After installed call of duty modern warfare, I could not join my friend's parties or if they joined my party I would disconnect. i'm able to play cod online just fine and talk to people in public...
  8. Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake: I recently bought COD modern warfare and i noticed after i bought i use the key from a third party seller that it is only available for xbox. Do you know if there is anything i can do or if it...
  9. COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key: Hello. Recently i bought a digital key for Cod that comes out this 25th october, the seller said that the activation for the key is at the release date, when i put in the code to redeem, it says...
  10. Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points: I'm looking to pre-order Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I've looked at the different versions and noticed the Operator Enhanced Edition comes with 3000 Call of Duty Points. I am wondering how these...