COD Modern Warfare / location / langage

Discus and support COD Modern Warfare / location / langage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded COD (2019) and at the opening of the game I was asked my location (switzerland) ... in the game I no longer have access to the French... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex8687, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Alex8687
    Alex8687 Guest

I downloaded COD (2019) and at the opening of the game I was asked my location (switzerland) ... in the game I no longer have access to the French language (language spoken in Switzerland) ... I just have english and german. I can not go back to the « location
    » screen to locate me in France ... how can I do to have the game in French ???

I have to install the 3x game and delete the backup data from the cloud and xbox, but nothing works.

:)

Alex8687, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

If you change your Region for French and then try install the game they dont show your the option to install with the French lang? Try change too the Location for Canadian and try install in french

I have this problem with Gears, I Hate Audio lang in Portuguese, I Prefer the audio in English and Only the Subtitle in portugues, but with my console in Brazillian Portuguese I don't have option to change the Audio
  3. Alex8687 Win User

I’ve tried to do that, but it doesn’t work.

thanks for your answer
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Alex8687,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since what you're describing is an in-game developer issue, I would suggest reaching out to COD Modern Warfare's support / forums thread.

click on the link below:

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE SUPPORT / FORUMS

Try that out and let us know how it turns out!

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Alex8687 Win User

Thanks, i’ll tried COD support
  6. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
Thema:

1. COD Modern Warfare / location / langage - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. Call of duty modern warfare cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare cod points: I bought cod points in call of duty modern warfare and they’re not showing up in my account after waiting 12 hours and restarting multiple times 0ec5ea1a-bde8-46b9-8362-f5453acfc534
  3. Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1: I just bought the COD modern warfare disc at walmart, and after I start to download the game I only found the Spec Ops Pack 1, Multiplayer Pack, and Campaign Pack 2, am I missing the Campaign pack...
  4. CoD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare: Hi, I'm trying to play modern warfare however this is the first time I've played it in a few weeks. I put my disc in and it launched the game however it gives me the option of either purchasing...
  5. COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working: I’m getting terrible connection to COD MW War Zone. I get to the Multiplayer Screen, select Quick Play, and it searches for a match and finds 1 or 2 people, but sits there. Players drop in and out...
  6. xbox one s cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s cod modern warfare: I know that someone else out there is having the same problem as I. I brought call of duty modern warfare about a month ago. tried to install it it took 3 hours. all i have been able to do is play...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  8. Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare: Greetings all, I am hopeful someone may be able to help me here. When I make a party in Modern Warfare I have one friend who cannot join, we keep getting error "Rembrandt". I cannot join him...
  9. CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install: Anyone else having issues with the campaigns 1&2 of Modern Warfare not installing? It will showed that all 7 part (game and dlcs) are installed but in the game, trying to go in and play campaign,...
  10. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COD modern warfare: Hi there- i just got off the live chat feature and was told to pivot to this as they mentioned this is the place to have this issue resolved. last night, i went to purchase COD modern warfare as...