COD Modern warfare multiplayer

Discus and support COD Modern warfare multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted modern warfare so i bought it online with no disk and it kept asking for packs in order to play and on my addons it does not show any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DOUBLEJJJ1, Apr 17, 2021.

1. DOUBLEJJJ1
    DOUBLEJJJ1 Guest

Hi,

I wanted modern warfare so i bought it online with no disk and it kept asking for packs in order to play and on my addons it does not show any types of addons I need and so if you have a way to fix this please tell me.

From, Double

:)

DOUBLEJJJ1, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Let's Talk About Shooter Games

I think CoD Modern Warfare was the best FPS. It had a great story to it and the multiplayer was one of the best in the series.
  3. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  4. Kalmarn Win User

CALLING ALL CALL OF DUTY PLAYERS/FANS

I used to play every COD but not played the last few until getting Modern Warfare. I'm loving this one and even bought Nikto. My best memories of COD were COD3 multiplayer used to be so funny.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

CoD Modern Warfare and siege
  6. iAshHD Win User

Pre-Order Bonuses?

[quote user="MentalyCryppled"]

WHHATT? ModernWarfare 2 is the best of the COD's..

[/quote]

lolwat?

The original Modern Warfare game (Call of Duty 4) is easily the best for me.

Best campaign, score and a multiplayer mode that has literally revolutionised modern day FPS'.
Thema:

1. COD Modern warfare multiplayer - Similar Threads - COD Modern warfare

2. COD Modern Warfare Not Launching On XBOX Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare Not Launching On XBOX Series X: I have tried every possible suggestion even from microsoft themselves and nothing has worked. Modern Warfare will crash every time I try to start it up. The loading screen appears, turns black for...
  3. Can't see my weapon in COD Modern Warfare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my weapon in COD Modern Warfare.: Why can't I see my weapon in COD Modern Warfare? fc018cb2-c1d3-417c-8510-729f7409f7f8
  4. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD modern warfare: I played COD modern warfare when it came out, I have been trying to download it again from disc, it keeps opening warzone instead! I tried to go offline and just play campaign, keeps telling me im...
  5. COD Modern Warfare Data Packs not available in Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data Packs not available in Xbox store: Just got COD modern warfare on disk. Cannot play game as data packs 1 and 2 (and a couple of other things) need downloading. Microsoft store says these are “currently not available”. does anyone...
  6. Cod Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Modern Warfare: I just purchase COD Modern Warfare 2nd hand and I can not play the game. I have installed it and reinstalled it and all that starts is the annoying War Zone i have no interest in playing the game...
  7. Data Pack 2 unavailable for COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data Pack 2 unavailable for COD Modern Warfare: Hi, Who is responsible for data pack 2 for COD Modern Warfare, not available to be downloaded in the MS store? I have tried a number of things as suggested in some forums but none work. Regards...
  8. COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store: Can someone help me. To play MW i need to download the data pack 1, but in Microsoft Store it shows me a message that this pack is currently not available. I reseted the complete Console and...
  9. Why cant i get data pack 1? (COD modern warfare)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get data pack 1? (COD modern warfare): This has gave me a lot of problems. 1.) when i first bought it i wished to play the campaign. So it downloaded and I clicked on modern warfare and it gave me the xbox paywall. I gave in and payed...
  10. Downloading packs in cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading packs in cod modern warfare: I have just bought this game and for some reason it says that the data packs 1 and 2 the muliplayer packs 2 and 3 and the survival and special ops packs are unavailable in the microsoft store how...