COD modern warfare not working

Discus and support COD modern warfare not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the disc of modern warfare and put it inside my xbox , it downloaded the main game and had 4 ad ons. When the installation completed i went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J1_830, Jun 29, 2020.

1. J1_830
    J1_830 Guest

I bought the disc of modern warfare and put it inside my xbox , it downloaded the main game and had 4 ad ons. When the installation completed i went to play campaign which was the only reason i bought the game and i was met with the message “you do not
    own or are missing the data pack 1 dlc. Please download and install.” Even though everything from the disc downloaded. I dont want to play warzone or multiplayer i just bought the game for campaign and i cant even do that.

:)

J1_830, Jun 29, 2020
  2. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

CoD Modern Warfare and siege
  4. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

COD vs Battlefield

COD, especially if it's Modern Warfare franchise
  5. Kenofnor Win User

What game was your 1st 1000 GamerScore?

CoD 2 or Modern Warfare 1.

CoD 2 on veteran was painful!
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Which Call of Duty is the best?

My favorite was CoD 4 modern warfare
Thema:

1. COD modern warfare not working - Similar Threads - COD modern warfare

2. COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare 2019: Is there not a way to play the single player campaign totally offline? It keep asking me to sign in to Xbox Live and won't let me player single player unless I'm signed in....
  3. COD modern warfare issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD modern warfare issue: Morning gents, The issue I am currently facing is when I turn on my Xbox and go to modern warfare it takes me to the main screen where you choose single player, multi-player or warfare. If I try...
  4. COD: Modern Warfare. Accidental purchase of tier skips with COD points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Modern Warfare. Accidental purchase of tier skips with COD points.: I accidentally spent 900 cod points on tier skips when I wanted to check the price of them. I've seen a few people say that I can refund this but I keep getting lost in this website and just can't...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up: I bought 2400 COD points 10 days ago, yet i still have yet to recieve them. I have the purchase on my order history on Xbox for $21.19. I can’t contact Activision. Anything anyone can do?...
  6. I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.: I own COD Modern Warfare. I purchased it through Microsoft Store approximately 2 months ago. I have been playing it with no problem up until 1 week ago. I went to open the game as usual and once I...
  7. Pagamento COD Points Call Of Duty Modern Warfare[Pagamento COD Points Call Of Duty Modern...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento COD Points Call Of Duty Modern Warfare[Pagamento COD Points Call Of Duty Modern...: Olá estou com problemas em comprar COD Points, eu coloco os dados do cartão certinho mais quando eu tento comprar dá o seguinte error '' entre em contato com o suporte da Microsoft Não é possível...
  8. Cod modern warfare endowment fearless package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare endowment fearless package: I just purchased the cod modern warfare endowment fearless pack and I can’t figure out how to set the purchased items on my account. Where do I go to do this? I did just recently start playing so...
  9. Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox): I received a 24 hour Xbox Live enforcement order on the 14th of April. Since then I have been unable to un-mute ANYONE on Modern Warfare. However if I switch on the Cross-play option, then I...
  10. COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone: Ever since I played Warzone the first time I cannot access the options menu in any mode other than Warzone. Even on the home screen if I press start the screen flashes but options does not come...