COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key

Discus and support COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Recently i bought a digital key for Cod that comes out this 25th october, the seller said that the activation for the key is at the release... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaynnerCarmo, Oct 9, 2019.

1. RaynnerCarmo
    RaynnerCarmo Guest

Hello.

Recently i bought a digital key for Cod that comes out this 25th october, the seller said that the activation for the key is at

the release date, when i put in the code to redeem, it says that the code was not found, will i be able to download the game when it comes out? Is it normal to say key not found since the game hasnt been released yet?

I did already receive the game key

:)

RaynnerCarmo, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Raynner,

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the issue. In this instance, the code should be redeemable. I would definitely contact the seller and get it refunded. Then purchase the game through a reputable seller. You can even get from the Microsoft store as digital.
    There is nothing Microsoft can do with codes sent via third party or individual sellers.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RaynnerCarmo Win User

Yes it was sent from an email, i did contact him and he once again said that i can only activate it once the game is released, je had the ebay security logo and he said he would refund me in case it doesnt work when it comes out
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

MS really needs to crack down on these third party code sellers. I see a topic almost once a day from someone getting a code from cdkeys and it not working for one reason or another.
  5. RaynnerCarmo Win User

Hey there ,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, usually if you are seeing a message stating the "key is not found" it means that the code is possibly being entered incorrectly. Is it a 5x5 (25 digit) code that you are entering or is it different?

If it is a 5x5 code just make sure that all the characters are being entered correctly as this could also be an issue with this.

If you continue to run into problems I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support
    directly so that they can provide further assistance with this code.

I hope this helps.
    Hello , yes it is a 5x5 code and i did enter it correctly, he stated that the key cant be redeemed until the 25 as it is not activated, but i have my fair share of doubts, is it not possible to redeem an unreleased game digital code?
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Either wait until release day to try it or see if there is a pre install feature, if there is then your code should work if not you need to contact the seller to rectify
Thema:

1. COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key - Similar Threads - COD Modern warfare

2. Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points: I'm looking to pre-order Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I've looked at the different versions and noticed the Operator Enhanced Edition comes with 3000 Call of Duty Points. I am wondering how these...
  3. Cod Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Modern Warfare: On going to wait an see I bought all cods up until the last one. as there was no story mode . So I will wait and see ceee4d5d-7eb2-4e80-bfdd-3b67f93e9b8b
  4. What if the Cod games, like Modern Warfare 2 were X Enhanced. Would they look as good as this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What if the Cod games, like Modern Warfare 2 were X Enhanced. Would they look as good as this?: I've been thinking recently, what if the Cod games were X-Enhanced, an unlikely proposition probably due to the work that would be involved, but just imagine for a moment. They scale really well...
  5. 2 Titel von CoD Modern Warfare 2 und 3 fehlen noch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Titel von CoD Modern Warfare 2 und 3 fehlen noch: Hi,bin leidenschaftlicher Sammler von Call of Duty Reihe und das seit 2005. Jetzt,wo ich die Xbox X habe,alle Titel und Addons installiert habe,fehlt mir noch Cod MW2 und MW3. Kann mir einer...
  6. Unable to download content for CoD Modern Warfare Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download content for CoD Modern Warfare Bundle: Unable to download content for CoD Modern Warfare Bundle. Follow instructions that says to press A and wait until content will be downloaded, but after doing so nothing happens, no content adds to...
  7. COD Modern Warfare online play delay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare online play delay.: For about a week know my COD MW has had a constant delay or lag. It is not connection based as my xbox is the only thing hardlined into my internet connection and always has all bars. Yet my game...
  8. Can't go online 2 play COD Modern warfare2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't go online 2 play COD Modern warfare2: Hello players , i bought an XboX 360 from a old "friend" he have an account but i dont have his password ( logic), i wunder how i can play online whit the game COD modern war 2? Also 1 year...
  9. CoD 4 Modern Warfare multiplayer rank gets reset every time I start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD 4 Modern Warfare multiplayer rank gets reset every time I start the game: Hello people, clearly I have trouble with my Call of Duty 4 multiplayer account. It started after I re-downloaded my profile to my 360 console. My rank was reset to 1 (former somewhat around...
  10. CoD Modern Warfare installation error

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD Modern Warfare installation error: Installation was interrupted. Following error code appears: 0x87e00005 Can't find anything here Game shows as in queue for installation but won't Any ideas? 58010876-e7d4-4017-985e-fa2f1b0646d7