COD Modern Warfare series x

Discus and support COD Modern Warfare series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had COD MW on my xbox one x. Upgraded to xbox series x and while COD loads ok, cold war and warzone, when I put the disc in for MW it asks me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolCraft597, Jan 12, 2021.

1. CoolCraft597
    CoolCraft597 Guest

I had COD MW on my xbox one x. Upgraded to xbox series x and while COD loads ok, cold war and warzone, when I put the disc in for MW it asks me to purchase it again. Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

CoolCraft597, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

Standard vs Hardened

The last of the series? I hope you mean the modern warfare series because the CoD series is not gonna end anytime soon.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Let's Talk About Shooter Games

I think CoD Modern Warfare was the best FPS. It had a great story to it and the multiplayer was one of the best in the series.
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Best COD campaign?

Wow....hard to choose. I would say the modern warfare series. Of course CoD WWII was pretty good as well.
  5. Mr Silky Win User

Modern Warfare Metacritic review(s)

What new direction can the COD series take?

Even the hardcore fans will soon get bored of Modern Warfare.
  6. Big Red Husker Win User

Will we get a WW2 game on Xbox One any time soon?

I would love a Call of Duty 2 remake - best game of the series. it was pure, no kill streaks. Modern warfare changed the series and was fun. but Cod sucks anymore
Thema:

1. COD Modern Warfare series x - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?: I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW...
  3. COD Modern Warfare and War Zone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare and War Zone: When I launch Modern Warfare why does War zone overlap the screen? The game I have is Modern Warfare. I bought that in Jan 2021. cbac3be1-0032-4bb7-b39b-1d5d79203be7
  4. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.: I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW...
  5. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Hi, I just dowloaded COD to my Series X but it only downloaded the free WZ. Not the full game. I need to purchase the game AGAIN to be able to play it!? Any toughts? Regards Emir...
  6. COD Modern warfare 3 multiplayer Xbox 1 Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern warfare 3 multiplayer Xbox 1 Germany: I have successfully downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 1 from the App store. It loads and works but I can not play mutliplayer without downloading an Add-on with 3 maps, and it won't...
  7. Bought COD Cold War and now Modern warfare doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Cold War and now Modern warfare doesn’t work: I bought and i have been playing COD MW for the past year. I just recenttly receiced COD BLACK OPS COLD WAR. and now that i try to go back and play modern warfare it doesnt work. I have the disk...
  8. COD Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 DLC: Trying to install a physical copy of Modern Warfare and am told I need Data Pack 1 DLC. Will not link from game to store. Cannot find the Data Pack with a manual search of the store. I know this...
  9. CoD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Modern Warfare: So, I tried to upload the CoD MW game on my Xbox One, I have downloaded all 6 downloads on my Xbox including Packs 1 and 2 and it still wont let me play, I can play the Warzone and Campaign but...
  10. COD Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack 1 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack 1 issue: I have purchased Modern Warfare digitally, and each time I attempt to install Multiplayer Pack 1, it tells me to insert “the disc.” The same disc that I wouldn’t have considering I bought it...