CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing

Discus and support CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When i start the game and try to start a match it will crash back home, i cant get past the loading screen. The same thing happens when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peterbruinewoud, Mar 22, 2020.

1. CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing

Hello,

When i start the game and try to start a match it will crash back home, i cant get past the loading screen.

The same thing happens when i try to open the menu it will freeze for a few seconds and then crashes to home just like when i try to start a match.

I redownloaded Cod MW digital edition and installed it 4 times now on my xbox one s but it's still doing the same thing everytime.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Really hate the fact i wasted 42 euros on the expansion packs only to find a broken game.

:)

peterbruinewoud, Mar 22, 2020
  2. peterbruinewoud Win User

Unable to post or comment on activision forums since it keeps giving a login error.

Activision should feel ashamed,

when a customer has a problem its impossible to get in contact with them

I tried everything, its not the console, its not my internet connection, its not any settings in my xbox its the game that's broken bad programming on activisions side.
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

That definitely sounds like an activision problem. I have been having so many issues with them since MW was released.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I've seen several posts about people having issues getting CoD to work right now. They are receiving all sorts of different errors or just not able to launch/connect to the game. There have also been a lot of installation and download problems in the past
    2 weeks with Xbox services. This is due to all of the people at home right now, due to worldly events, and being on Xbox more than usual. It is overwhelming the services and the servers and many games, platforms and apps are struggling to work properly. If
    nothing else works, just keep trying, as Xbox has said they are trying to get all of the services working and to deal with the large amount of people on games right now. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon. But rest assured, you're not the only one having
    issues with this game, or with downloads and installs. Many, many people around the world are experiencing this right now due to the large amount of people on the Xbox services. Xbox has acknowledged the issue and are working on it, so hopefully services will
    be up and running like normal again very soon.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Since beginning COD MW has an issue with xbox. Maybe it would be good to post this on Activision forums.
  6. peterbruinewoud Win User

No, i also tried reinstalling my console without succes.
Thema:

1. CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing - Similar Threads - CoD Modern Warfare

2. Call of duty modern warfare cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare cod points: I bought cod points in call of duty modern warfare and they’re not showing up in my account after waiting 12 hours and restarting multiple times 0ec5ea1a-bde8-46b9-8362-f5453acfc534
  3. Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1: I just bought the COD modern warfare disc at walmart, and after I start to download the game I only found the Spec Ops Pack 1, Multiplayer Pack, and Campaign Pack 2, am I missing the Campaign pack...
  4. CoD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare: Hi, I'm trying to play modern warfare however this is the first time I've played it in a few weeks. I put my disc in and it launched the game however it gives me the option of either purchasing...
  5. COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working: I’m getting terrible connection to COD MW War Zone. I get to the Multiplayer Screen, select Quick Play, and it searches for a match and finds 1 or 2 people, but sits there. Players drop in and out...
  6. xbox one s cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s cod modern warfare: I know that someone else out there is having the same problem as I. I brought call of duty modern warfare about a month ago. tried to install it it took 3 hours. all i have been able to do is play...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  8. Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare: Greetings all, I am hopeful someone may be able to help me here. When I make a party in Modern Warfare I have one friend who cannot join, we keep getting error "Rembrandt". I cannot join him...
  9. CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install: Anyone else having issues with the campaigns 1&2 of Modern Warfare not installing? It will showed that all 7 part (game and dlcs) are installed but in the game, trying to go in and play campaign,...
  10. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COD modern warfare: Hi there- i just got off the live chat feature and was told to pivot to this as they mentioned this is the place to have this issue resolved. last night, i went to purchase COD modern warfare as...