COD modern warfare

Discus and support COD modern warfare in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there- i just got off the live chat feature and was told to pivot to this as they mentioned this is the place to have this issue resolved. last... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TimoProvosty, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. TimoProvosty
    TimoProvosty Guest

COD modern warfare

Hi there- i just got off the live chat feature and was told to pivot to this as they mentioned this is the place to have this issue resolved.

last night, i went to purchase COD modern warfare as there was a sale on the game being offered. I attempted to purchase multiple times but it continued to give me an error after inputting my passkey. Tried this over and over again until i gave up. This
    morning (the sale is now discontinued) i went to purchase and it seemed to be working. I’m hoping you can honor the sale and allow me to purchase at the discounted rate being offered during yesterday’s sale.

thank you

:)

TimoProvosty, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

CoD Modern Warfare and siege
  4. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

COD vs Battlefield

COD, especially if it's Modern Warfare franchise
  5. Kenofnor Win User

What game was your 1st 1000 GamerScore?

CoD 2 or Modern Warfare 1.

CoD 2 on veteran was painful!
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Which Call of Duty is the best?

My favorite was CoD 4 modern warfare
Thema:

COD modern warfare

1. COD modern warfare - Similar Threads - COD modern warfare

2. Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare: Greetings all, I am hopeful someone may be able to help me here. When I make a party in Modern Warfare I have one friend who cannot join, we keep getting error "Rembrandt". I cannot join him...
  3. CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install: Anyone else having issues with the campaigns 1&2 of Modern Warfare not installing? It will showed that all 7 part (game and dlcs) are installed but in the game, trying to go in and play campaign,...
  4. COD Modern Warfare won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare won’t launch: Hello, I have COD MW (disc) installed on my Xbox One S and it wont launch. I have the disc in. All packs and content installed. When I launch the game, it brings up the loading screen, then...
  5. CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing: Hello, When i start the game and try to start a match it will crash back home, i cant get past the loading screen. The same thing happens when i try to open the menu it will freeze for a few...
  6. I paid for COD Modern Warfare's campaign and it won't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for COD Modern Warfare's campaign and it won't work.: So I installed COD Warzone and bought the MW campaign through Warzone (payed the £39) and I've installed 2 campaign packs needed to play the campaign, but when they're both done downloading the...
  7. Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare: A week ago i had an issue with Call Of Duty modern warfare and i reinstalled the game. Once i did this everything re-installed accept the multiplayer pack 1 which everytime i started to install...
  8. COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update: Hi, Just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue and if they had an resolution(s) beyond deleting and reinstalling? So I have a physical copy of Modern Warfare which worked fine...
  9. New COD Modern Warfare Password Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New COD Modern Warfare Password Issue: Hello Gamers, I am at my wits end just trying to simply play the game. Can someone help before the game disc ends up in my shredder? After months of not playing anything, I switched on the Xbox...
  10. COD: Modern Warfare gamer tag changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Modern Warfare gamer tag changed: My gamer tag changed several days ago to a very long name that begins with UCD. Does anybody know why this happened? Does Activision know about this? 85ffb254-cd55-4f81-981b-f9ed80000b5d