COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

Discus and support COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Your Father DV, Oct 27, 2019.

1. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game is installed and has been played as well.

Thank you for your time,

Mike

:)

Your Father DV, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

1. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app. - Similar Threads - COD pre order

2. CoD WWII pre-order punch

in XBoX Rewards
    CoD WWII pre-order punch: I pre-ordered Call of Duty WWII in July, and yet I haven't been credited in my punch card. f15f5865-cfbb-41a8-abf4-f28c78ecbc80
  3. pre ordered COD WW2 still no rewards credits for it

in XBoX Rewards
    pre ordered COD WW2 still no rewards credits for it: Hi I pre orderd COD WW2 the $99 version with the DLC and don't see that listed on my rewards list. will it not show up until later. bbf54971-ce1c-40d3-93cb-d171ff28bf54
  4. I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare: I pre-ordered ordered COD June 10 2016 and did not receive a rewards credit 6274f49f-d7c5-4bd0-bf42-8b043c8ab9e7
  5. Why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD infinite warfare

in XBoX Rewards
    Why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD infinite warfare: I pre-ordered gears of War 4 and infinite warfare the same day and only got credit for gears of War 4 why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD 962c99f9-9126-4a59-bf7f-ec9b1f4673b8
  6. Pre-ordered Cod Infinite Warefare Digital Legacy edition but no credits have appeared or are ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-ordered Cod Infinite Warefare Digital Legacy edition but no credits have appeared or are ...: I preordered Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition on October 20th, during a rewards offer for 15,000 credits. No points have been deposited and none are pending. Order number:...
  7. Not receiving what I pre ordered in COD WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving what I pre ordered in COD WWII: I pre ordered Call Of Duty WWII and in the pre order it said you will receive the game, a multiplayer divisions pack, a zombie weapon camo, and 1100 cod points. I have yet to receive the divisions...
  8. Cod WW2 pre-order. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod WW2 pre-order. HELP!: Hi, I pre-ordered Call Of Duty Ww2 two days and got a confirmation email stating that I will be charged up to 10 days before the game is released. However I have not received a code to play the...
  9. I pre ordered COD: WW2 a few days ago through the xbox store but I cant download the beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered COD: WW2 a few days ago through the xbox store but I cant download the beta: I read somewhere that if you pre order through the xbox store, you should be able to pre download the beta starting August 29th. I have looked through my "ready to install" tab, the store, and...
  10. Pre-ordered COD Infinite Warfare Deluxe Addition-Missing Season Pass and Bonus Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered COD Infinite Warfare Deluxe Addition-Missing Season Pass and Bonus Codes: Pre-ordered the COD Infinite WarFare Deluxe Edition. at the beginning of October (10/8/16). Besides being buggy and laggy in game play, I never received any of the pre-order bonuses nor do I see...