COD MW problems!!

Discus and support COD MW problems!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered CODMW from xbox live and downloaded the game in anticipation. When I went to open the game from my Home screen, the title screen shows up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mran738, Oct 28, 2019.

1. mran738
    mran738 Guest

COD MW problems!!

I pre-ordered CODMW from xbox live and downloaded the game in anticipation. When I went to open the game from my Home screen, the title screen shows up for a few seconds and then my XBOXONE loses video signal?!?! I have tried everything possible....hard
    reset to clear cache, uninstalled and reinstalled (2 times), changed video output settings but same problem.....this is SO FRUSTRATING! All my other games work fine...never had an issue.

Went on twitter and hit up activision...no reply.....infinity ward....no reply....

Im thinking I am better off just getting a hard copy of the game and have Microsoft refund this purchase!!

Anything I am missing??????????????

:)

mran738, Oct 28, 2019
  2. mran738 Win User

COD MW problems!!

Thanks....I did not use the Beta and my console is up to date....

Appreciate the good vibes
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

COD MW problems!!

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. mran738 Win User

COD MW problems!!

Ok...i figured out the problem i was having.

Its a resolution problem. My TV was set to 1080p because of an issue i have with some cables behind the wall.... When i ran an hdmi cable directly to the xbox from the tv and switched my oled to 4k UHD...it worked perfectly.

My xbox didnt freeze as some others were reporting. It simply stopped displaying video and sound. I figured thisnout by continuing to get feedback through the controller.

Anyway...hope this helps anyone with similiar issues. Thanks for all the advice.

Mran
  5. mran738 Win User

COD MW problems!!

Quick Update....

Moving the game to an external had no effect. The problem persists.

What I find odd is that the Windows Central piece talks about overheating. I cannot even get into the game. I only get as far as the Title screen and then video signal goes out. It seems the xbox is still running. Light is on and controller
    stays connected and gives feedback.
  6. mran738 Win User

COD MW problems!!

I will let you know if this is the route I go and how it works out.
Thema:

COD MW problems!!

1. COD MW problems!! - Similar Threads - COD problems

2. COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key: Hello. Recently i bought a digital key for Cod that comes out this 25th october, the seller said that the activation for the key is at the release date, when i put in the code to redeem, it says...
  3. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  4. Problemas Nat en COD 4 (Nat Problems in COD 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas Nat en COD 4 (Nat Problems in COD 4): tengo un Xbox one x conectado por cable y en la configuración de la nat me dice que tengo una nat abierta y en el juego de call of duty black ops 4 la configuración de red dice que tengo una nat...
  5. I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online: Hi. My account xbox one is shared with a my friend. No problem playing online. When i open Black Ops 2 , it says me that my account 360 in offline and when i try going online, appears to me the...
  6. Problem with launching COD: WW2 and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with launching COD: WW2 and Xbox One: Hi there, I’m contacting both WW2 and Xbox because I’m not sure who to go to. About when the most recent update came out, I was launching COD: WW2 on my Xbox One and my xbox shut off, while the...
  7. Problem purchasing COD BO2 from Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem purchasing COD BO2 from Xbox one S: I can't seem to buy this game from the store. I've already bought few games before, but with this one i always end up with this error: Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try...
  8. Cod ww2 problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ww2 problems: Hi , we have x box one. We have an issue with cod ww2 constantly needed to be installed ever since we downloaded the resistance DLC 1 pack. Once it's installed it then goes to an update we get a...
  9. problems with cod ghost DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with cod ghost DLCs: Hi, I need help with a problem I have had for some time. It came out the retrocompatibility of cod ghost does nothing, and I downloaded the game and then the dlcs that I have bought, So far, the...
  10. Cod ghosts installation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghosts installation problem: so i just got cod ghosts today and when i put it in it wont install it keeps saying: dirty disc please check and the installation will only go up to %17.4 (6.87 Mega Bites) can somebody please...