COD MW server connectivity issues on the S series?

Discus and support COD MW server connectivity issues on the S series? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody else keep getting kicked back to your homepage while playing COD MW on the S series? 03130f35-0a43-4671-85e1-10ed2fb394bf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G_Hurk, Mar 7, 2021.

1. G_Hurk
    G_Hurk Guest

Anybody else keep getting kicked back to your homepage while playing COD MW on the S series?

:)

G_Hurk, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download)

COD MW is currently, for the past two days actually, having major connection issues on their server side. They recently did an update and something went very wrong, so the issue might be on their end currently.

That said, here is the link to the COD MW services help desk:

https://support.activision.com/onlineservices
  3. BADNOMAD Win User

What an exciting time to be a Far Cry fan!

[quote user="oA LIKKEL FLIPo"]

There"s no lag in MW:3; the server matches you with players in your area/ country.

[/quote]That would make it the first COD game in history that didn't lag.

Some how, I doubt it.
  4. oA LIKKEL FLIPo Win User

What an exciting time to be a Far Cry fan!

There"s no lag in MW:3; the server matches you with players in your area/ country.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Online services

Yeah, there's definitely been alot of servers having connection issues for some reason. Lots for people trying to play Call of Duty MW too.
  6. LukePawlowski Win User

Xbox one x I think modern warfare caused failure

COD Modern Warfare is causing fatal windows registry errors (E100,E101,E102 etc) and causing xbox one x’s to completely fail. I already had to buy a new xbox one x due to cod MW. Unless you have $350 to buy a new xbox play MW cautiously. I haven’t heard
    of MW causing any fatal issues with Xbox one S only the X. Hopefully, after many more complaints activision will start compensating players that had their xbox one x’s destroyed because of MW. Another friend of mine had his xbox one x destroyed today due to
    COD MW. This is completely ridicolous that activision does not admit responsibility for costing people so much money. If MW has caused your Xbox X to become a paperweight please post about your issue so hopefully activision will address this.
Thema:

1. COD MW server connectivity issues on the S series? - Similar Threads - COD server connectivity

2. Cod ghosts servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod ghosts servers: Will the servers be back up for this game? 7d06bfe6-5045-4dc7-b6f6-3cf814901bfd
  3. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  4. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  5. COD MW3 online servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 online servers: Any knows if mw3 online servers still up, and if so, why when i try to play online on ma xbox one it shows a text thats says: the call of duty modern warfare 3 server is not aviable at this time,...
  6. COD Ghost XBOX Live Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost XBOX Live Server: Everytime I try to get on xbox live in COD Ghost it says, "ERROR, Communications with the XBOX Live servers has been interrupted. I can play any other game online no problem, and mind you this...
  7. COD WWII server Crash?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII server Crash?: Cannot connect to WWII service not available. keeps pausing when asking for xbox live link up and then crashes back to main screen. 8e19a170-7e7a-41e2-b899-80d297d6612c
  8. What the hell is up with the disconnected from server BS on COD WWII?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the hell is up with the disconnected from server BS on COD WWII?: I’m really starting to get pissed with Xbox live/server related problems with COD WWII. Why the hell does it keep saying disconnected from servers after multiplayer matches? And of course, maybe...
  9. COD BO2 SERVER IS NOT AVAIBLE!!!!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BO2 SERVER IS NOT AVAIBLE!!!!!???: I have a problem with my game, I get the following error: The call of duty Black ops 2 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit Activision Support for updates. any...
  10. COD-XBoxOne server options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD-XBoxOne server options: I was having fun with this COD, until I realized why sometimes I stunk and sometimes I owned. The difference I've found are people with liquid money can buy more health and powerful firearms....