CoD MW

Discus and support CoD MW in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am totally and insanely excited and cant wait to see whats new i dont play previews or betas because i want to have a totally objective view on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazydude1965, Oct 26, 2019.

1. CoD MW

I am totally and insanely excited and cant wait to see whats new i dont play previews or betas because i want to have a totally objective view on release day if im well enough you will see me when game goes live.

:)

crazydude1965, Oct 26, 2019
  2. TripleD BumBleB Win User

What games are you all playing?

Unfortunately I've put Gears 5 on the back burner since the release of CoD: MW, but CoD: MW is my game of choice at the moment.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

What's your most anticipated game of 2019?

COD: MW I want to see what more is being added to the legendary MW.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Why do I play on this again?

Thanks for the info about CoD MW.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Ghosts' Multiplayer reveal set for August 14

I think Ill see MW 3.5. But its CoD and I like CoD.
  6. Spud 72 Win User

Have more fun on here

I've given up on the MW brand of CoD.
Thema:

CoD MW

1. CoD MW - Similar Threads - CoD

2. COD MW digital not downloading

in XBoX Accessibility
    COD MW digital not downloading: I play the game a lot, and there was update today. I play on the digital version on Xbox X. I tried to update it and the download kept stopping and i had to press resume download every other...
  3. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...
  4. COD-room for improvement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD-room for improvement: So I have been playing the Call of Duty series pretty much from the beginning. Is always admiration for the game however I am creating this post to talk about Room for Improvement. I will preface...
  5. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD modern warfare: When i go to multi player in keeps coming up with check internet connection but my internet is working, i have been playing other games with no problem. Thank you...
  6. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare: Good morning, When trying to play two in COD MWF ... I get the message: connecting to matchmaking service .... And it will not connect. I can only play one person at a time in multi player. I...
  7. New COD MW patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New COD MW patch: What is everyone thinking about the new patch that came out? Did it really fix the shotgun? Hows the new maps? 7cdfc2cd-ec97-4241-847f-6be67c1c31e4
  8. Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD: Hello, i have had an issue where by every time I start the x1x from standby after playing COD i have been unable to join a party, says connecting and disconnects. It not just me, all my friends...
  9. Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party: Hello so while i an in a party with friends i am playing and while sometimes it works most of the time after a while the xbox just freezes the screen and then after maybe 30 secs it just turns the...
  10. Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...: I bought the digital version of the new modern warfare over a week ago. I have not been able to install it since due to one of the packs being corrupt. So i requested a refund and bought the...