cod saved data

Discus and support cod saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i access my cod account i signed in on my xbiox live account bur i do not have any of my stuff can anyone fix please help thanks???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nashjohns, Apr 23, 2021.

1. nashjohns
    nashjohns Guest

cod saved data

how do i access my cod account i signed in on my xbiox live account bur i do not have any of my stuff can anyone fix please help thanks???

:)

nashjohns, Apr 23, 2021
  2. JayBoy767 Win User

Modern Warfare Disc read error

What I did is went to manage game and saved data deleted CODS saved data and hard reset my Xbox cleared cache and it works now.
  3. JayBoy767 Win User

I had the same issue. What I did is went to manage game and saved data deleted CODS saved data (DO NOT delete your data) and hard reset my Xbox cleared cache and it works now.
  4. JayBoy767 Win User

The same thing was happening to me. What I did is went to manage game and saved data deleted CODS saved data and hard reset my Xbox cleared cache and it works now. Do not delete your data.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

XBox360->XBox One game upgrades..

Achievements will not carry over, different set for the 360 and Xbox One. You will lose your saved game data but nothing on the server side like BF4 and CoD: Ghost player data.
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Xbox Live account information

All of your save data for your games is stored on the Xbox HDD but for certain games (CoD) in example the Rank is specifically tied to your Xbox Profile. The Achievements data is also stored to your profile itself not the Hard drive.
Thema:

cod saved data

1. cod saved data - Similar Threads - cod saved data

2. COD cold war "not owned"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD cold war "not owned": I bought call of duty cold war ultimate edition, and for the last week it doesnt work. It says that the game is not owned (i played the game since launch with 0 problems), and i cant move past...
  3. Xbox shutting down while loading COD: Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shutting down while loading COD: Warzone: I have been having this issue where if i start a game on COD Warzone, after the loading screen it would either close the game and bring me back to the home screen or it would just shut down. I...
  4. COD points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD points: Hi Folks, I bought COD points from Amazon and redeemed them on the Xbox website. When I log into my console several hours and restarts later they still don't appear in game? When I try to redeem...
  5. Cod 350 ping while loading into a match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod 350 ping while loading into a match: I just fixed cod, and I wanted to play online after months of not playing, however, i always get to <350 ping when loading in, my standard ping is 30-50, People say my account is under review or a...
  6. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD modern warfare: I played COD modern warfare when it came out, I have been trying to download it again from disc, it keeps opening warzone instead! I tried to go offline and just play campaign, keeps telling me im...
  7. Erro no jogo COD WW2 "the save file has become corrupted" xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no jogo COD WW2 "the save file has become corrupted" xbox one: O jogo COD WW2 está dando esse erro e não consigo ter avanço no jogo, bem na primeira missão Dia D, se eu morro perco todo o avanço ou se consigo avançar para próxima missão dá esse erro e tenho...
  8. Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39
  9. help with cod ranks not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with cod ranks not saving: so i was playing call of duty on a friends console on my profile, and i unlocked camos and stuff. then when i logged back onto my console(xbox one) it all went away. can anyone help i already...
  10. Auto Saves disappearing leaving an older saved game? Lego Marvel/COD Ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto Saves disappearing leaving an older saved game? Lego Marvel/COD Ghosts: Hi, Is anyone else having a problem with saves dissapearing? I have had it happen twice so far! On COD Ghosts I made sure I saved my progress last night but I had to redo the last level...