Cod update problems?

Discus and support Cod update problems? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i've already tried everything the troubleshooting page on the website has offered, but every time i try to start Ghost's (i played it earlier today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHivE ENIGMA, Apr 2, 2014.

1. CHivE ENIGMA
    CHivE ENIGMA Guest

Cod update problems?

i've already tried everything the troubleshooting page on the website has offered, but every time i try to start Ghost's (i played it earlier today around noon Pst, shut off my console) it says there is an update required to start the game, but for the last
    20+ tries it says there was a problem with the update, anyone else having this issue? what should i do?

:)

CHivE ENIGMA, Apr 2, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Xbox One Installing Game Updates

Mine seems to be auto updating, Ryse, Blu Ray and COD Ghosts have all been updated recently and did not need to download anything for them as it had already done it.

King Tones, Apr 2, 2014
  3. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    Game Updates

Hi guys

Probably answering myself here but if a game appears in my notifications saying launch, am i right to assume this has been updated? I noticed BF4 and COD in there just now so im assuming they have been updated.

Gaz

Moiizer, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Stump1897
    Stump1897 Guest

Cod update problems?

The problem cleared around 9:20 central for me

Stump1897, Apr 2, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

COD update

Does your Internet connection have an Open NAT type? If the correct ports are not open, this could also cause updates to not download.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

COD update

You're complaining to the wrong company about this. IW/Sledgehammer are the ones responsible for their game patches. You should head on over to their website/forums and voice your concern there.

One thing you can try before you do that is to clear the cache on your hdd, then restart the console and re-launch the game. If that does not resolve your issue then do as instructed above.
  7. JohnSpurrier Win User

Still unable to log in to Elite...?

8. JoeyFizzle84 Win User

Battlefield 4 - won't update, so can't play.

I'm getting the same problem with COD Ghosts... Day one update was fine. COD Ghosts installed 100% try to play but says needs update, but the says there is s problem with the update! Checked connections and that's fine with no errors??? But cause can't update
    I can't play... Ridiculous!
  9. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Game Install stuck on 0%

Fishpann which COD? Ghost or the new cod? The new COD has a update for preview beta app users already. So maybe there's a fix for non-preview people as well.
Thema:

Cod update problems?

1. Cod update problems? - Similar Threads - Cod update problems

2. COD Taking forever to update....

in XboX Insiders
    COD Taking forever to update....: Legit sat here for 10 minutes and it is still on 1% on good download speed, like tf. submitted by /u/2slowlol [link] [comments]
  3. COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update: I own the game already and after the update finished i cant play multiplayer as it says i have to ourchae the game. I have the disk from my original purchase 315abe2d-eee6-4232-a96b-dc2ec7b02754
  4. COD Season 5 Update and transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Season 5 Update and transfer: Hello, I have an xbox one and so does my boyfriend. I have already installed the season 5 update. My boyfriends console is taking a long time to update. Is there any way for me to copy just he...
  5. COD Warzone (checking for updates)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone (checking for updates): I installed CoD Warzone yesterday played no problem. I turn it on today and continually kicks me from matchs and ques to "Check for Updates" then after says "ERROR - A required network service...
  6. Cod mw recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw recent update: the cod mw wont let play anything after the update everything is installed as it should be. What do i do done everything reinstalled it. Ive held the xbox power button in and let it set for 10...
  7. COD MW UPDATE NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW UPDATE NOT WORKING: 14 hours ago I reported that my COD update was froze at 57.5%. Was told they were working on it. Woke up this morning did all the troubleshooting and it is still at the same spot it was 14hrs ago....
  8. I had to reset my Xbox because of the cod update issue, I now can’t find my Xbox profile,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to reset my Xbox because of the cod update issue, I now can’t find my Xbox profile,...: I had to reset my xbox due to cod issue with download i am now unable to find my original account...? Driving me mad because i have xbox live on it and really hoping i havent lost the account...
  9. Cod update froze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod update froze: Ireset box now game gone. help 15ef13b2-33ea-4a39-b421-2ff889331258
  10. problem updating COD IW "Something went wrong" message. Went to the help site but no help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem updating COD IW "Something went wrong" message. Went to the help site but no help!: I went to play COD IW and received the message there is an update available. after ten seconds a " something went wrong" message appeared and the "for help, visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help" I...