Cod update problems?

Discus and support Cod update problems? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i've already tried everything the troubleshooting page on the website has offered, but every time i try to start Ghost's (i played it earlier today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHivE ENIGMA, Apr 2, 2014.

1. CHivE ENIGMA
    CHivE ENIGMA Guest

Cod update problems?

i've already tried everything the troubleshooting page on the website has offered, but every time i try to start Ghost's (i played it earlier today around noon Pst, shut off my console) it says there is an update required to start the game, but for the last
    20+ tries it says there was a problem with the update, anyone else having this issue? what should i do?

:)

CHivE ENIGMA, Apr 2, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Xbox One Installing Game Updates

Mine seems to be auto updating, Ryse, Blu Ray and COD Ghosts have all been updated recently and did not need to download anything for them as it had already done it.

King Tones, Apr 2, 2014
  3. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    Game Updates

Hi guys

Probably answering myself here but if a game appears in my notifications saying launch, am i right to assume this has been updated? I noticed BF4 and COD in there just now so im assuming they have been updated.

Gaz

Moiizer, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Stump1897
    Stump1897 Guest

Cod update problems?

The problem cleared around 9:20 central for me

Stump1897, Apr 2, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

COD update

Does your Internet connection have an Open NAT type? If the correct ports are not open, this could also cause updates to not download.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

COD update

You're complaining to the wrong company about this. IW/Sledgehammer are the ones responsible for their game patches. You should head on over to their website/forums and voice your concern there.

One thing you can try before you do that is to clear the cache on your hdd, then restart the console and re-launch the game. If that does not resolve your issue then do as instructed above.
  7. JohnSpurrier Win User

Still unable to log in to Elite...?

8. JoeyFizzle84 Win User

Battlefield 4 - won't update, so can't play.

I'm getting the same problem with COD Ghosts... Day one update was fine. COD Ghosts installed 100% try to play but says needs update, but the says there is s problem with the update! Checked connections and that's fine with no errors??? But cause can't update
    I can't play... Ridiculous!
  9. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Game Install stuck on 0%

Fishpann which COD? Ghost or the new cod? The new COD has a update for preview beta app users already. So maybe there's a fix for non-preview people as well.
Thema:

Cod update problems?

1. Cod update problems? - Similar Threads - Cod update problems

2. Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...: This maybe one of the dumbest Xbox moves yet!!! 8b78541e-1d3d-4659-babf-d8b87eecda00
  3. COD BC now want to update WHY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BC now want to update WHY: All my COD BC games I have played for months now want to update anyone know why.... Doesn't seem to me after the conversion and running the games they would be any updates....
  4. Hi, just got cod iw. the game wont update so i cant play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, just got cod iw. the game wont update so i cant play online.: Hi, I have just got the game cod iw and when I tried to install it, the update keeps failing. I have installed it now offline and I can play the game offline, as soon as I go online it tries to...
  5. problem updating COD IW "Something went wrong" message. Went to the help site but no help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem updating COD IW "Something went wrong" message. Went to the help site but no help!: I went to play COD IW and received the message there is an update available. after ten seconds a " something went wrong" message appeared and the "for help, visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help" I...
  6. COD BO3 Update stuck at 0

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD BO3 Update stuck at 0: My Black Ops 3 just finished installing, but now needs an update. I started the update and it has been stuck at 0% for 3 hours. The Mb's have stayed the same. Any help?...
  7. xbox 1 says COD INFINITE WARRIOR NEEDS UPDATE BUT WON'T DO IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 says COD INFINITE WARRIOR NEEDS UPDATE BUT WON'T DO IT: why won't it update ? Why does it not recognize the error code ? 5f577665-c6e5-42dd-bc97-b11ab178dd25
  8. Cannot update COD infinite warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot update COD infinite warfare: error ox8b05002b 0x00000000 0x00000205 not even listed 76720443-fa1e-457a-90e4-0f3bc08bef8f
  9. I cant UPDATE my COD Infinite warefare! I'm getting 0x80070570. its annoying! Dec, 16th 2016! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant UPDATE my COD Infinite warefare! I'm getting 0x80070570. its annoying! Dec, 16th 2016! ...: Its getting annoying an I've done almost everything I possibly could in order to down load it. I'm not sure on what to do or who to contact about the problem. I've been getting code 0x80070570...
  10. Cannot update COD Infinite warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot update COD Infinite warfare: Cannot update COD infinite warfare (12/16/2016 - 12/17/2016) 1. Quit all games and apps 2. Go to settings > all settings > system > console info > update console. 3. Launch the game and update...