COD Warzone/Cold War

Discus and support COD Warzone/Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I tried to launch Cold War and War zone neither them want to start, i tried again today thinking the problem with just sort itself out or was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatSpartanIII, Apr 25, 2021.

1. COD Warzone/Cold War

Yesterday I tried to launch Cold War and War zone neither them want to start, i tried again today thinking the problem with just sort itself out or was just the connection at the time but now multiple of my games don't want to start I get no error code or message it just returned me to Xbox home screen

This has happened once before to modern warfare and I fixed it my uninstalling it but when I went to reinstall it asked me to pay for it again. I did last time but I'm not looking forward to doing it again

Is there any way to fix this issue without me having to pay or uninstall the application?

:)

ThatSpartanIII, Apr 25, 2021
  2. ThatSpartanIII Win User

COD Warzone/Cold War

An update now all my games won't open I cannot access anything even the store messes up when I put a disc game in it won't launch the store opens but doesn't work so yeah having a great day consider restarting my Xbox
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. BongKaos Win User

COD 2014

COD COLD WAR---- Not 1 shot fired :) This year YOU maybe drafted !!!!!
  5. AaronEighmey Win User

Xbox Series X Frame Rate Issue

so literally all I want is 1920x1080 @120 Hz. That’s also the max resolution of the monitor. It can go up to 144hz but only through DisplayPort. I can get 1080p 120 on both Cold War and warzone. However warzone experiences significant stuttering. I have to set it back down to 60hz 1080p for warzone to not stutter. Thank you for your responses btw!
  6. lm Glad Win User

: Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes

I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20 upload 29 latency no packet loss... doesnt make sense
Thema:

COD Warzone/Cold War

1. COD Warzone/Cold War - Similar Threads - COD Warzone Cold

2. Xbox shutting down while loading COD: Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shutting down while loading COD: Warzone: I have been having this issue where if i start a game on COD Warzone, after the loading screen it would either close the game and bring me back to the home screen or it would just shut down. I...
  3. COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store: I just purchased COD Warzone on my XBOX Series X via the Microsoft store however, the majority of additional “packs” required to play the game are unavailable e.g. data pack 2 -...
  4. Do I need Xbox Live to play multiplayer in CoD Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox Live to play multiplayer in CoD Warzone: It is showing that I am not connected to Xbox Live servers 83346070-83d5-44d7-af1c-b23a41911859
  5. Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold): Hello, in my Xbox series S, whenever I try to install CoD Warzone, it is showing that " It is above the restriction of a signed-in user." Please help me and tell me whether I can play it without...
  6. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc: Hey guy I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this: "Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft...
  7. Corrupt video during COD Warzone

in XboX Insiders
    Corrupt video during COD Warzone: [IMG] submitted by /u/CraigNZA [link] [comments]
  8. COD Warzone Season 2 Update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Season 2 Update.: I updated my warzone to season 2 and everything was working rather well,until I purchased the Cold War starter pack,because It gives something like 500 cp points and what not. So I did it the...
  9. COD WarZone unlink

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WarZone unlink: I am having a really hard time trying to unlink my xbox live account from My activision account. Unlink butto does not work, and could not find a way to contact ACTIVISION about this. Any help or...
  10. COD Warzone Bundle Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Bundle Issues: Hello there. I recently purchased the Florida Mutineers bundle pack as well as the Cold War Starter Pack. I think I got it around 24 hours ago. The game keeps telling me something about restarting...