COD warzone issues

Discus and support COD warzone issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can’t play multiplayer. Game loads and looks like i will be in a game then i get kicked and xbox one error disconnected due to transmission erroe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGLINK, Sep 18, 2020.

1. BIGLINK
    BIGLINK Guest

COD warzone issues

can’t play multiplayer. Game loads and looks like i will be in a game then i get kicked and xbox one error disconnected due to transmission erroe status VIGOROUS comes up.

:)

BIGLINK, Sep 18, 2020
  2. BrentCornthwaite Win User

Game clips not well recorded

no I'm saying its warzone thats the issue. I've heard others say it only happene on cod warzone
  3. devoted2sarcasm Win User

COD Warzone connection issues

so i'm having a similar issue. day one xbox, up to date firmware, compatible router, etc.

click a to start ---> connecting to xbox live

"unable to access online services"

i've been chatting with activision support on FB for a few hours now back and forth, troubleshooting everything. speed testing my internet, gave router model etc.

i've tried port forwarding, restarting and power cycling every electronic device involved in my online gaming. changing static ip's, spoofing my PCs mac address, every possible solution i've come across on the internet has done not a darn thing to get this
    game connected.

grabbed my brother's xbox and plugged it in right where mine was, same power cable and hdmi, same network cable.

start downloading the game and when it's ready to start i boot it up, get the syncing message.

click a to start ---> connecting to SERVICES

IT CONNECTS

still downloading so i can't actually do anything yet it just says "unavailable" under all the options, but it doesn't say "Xbox live" under all of them.

my brother's xbox is also day one, up to date firmware. everything else is obviously the same except maybe the ip address.

same firmware, same software, why the discrepancy in connection dialogues?

the issue is somewhere in there, and i have NO IDEA why they would say something different after hitting a to start but they do, and one of them connects for some reason.

any ideas out there?

quick edit/addition: i was logged into my own account still on his xbox
  4. LightesCube Win User

So i downloaded the new COD Warzone recently, but everytime i load it up, it hits me with a "connection failed, unable to access online servives". I've tried deleting and reinstalling, restarting my xbox and router, and fixing NAT types, but i still
    cannot connect to the "xbox live" within the game. Any tips as to how i can fix this?
    Hello ReKtHaVoK, thank you for posting on the forum, have you ever tried to connect on any other call of duty game? I know that Modern Warfare has a lot of problems with connection. I reccomend you to change the port conection on your xbox and deleting the
    mac direction; If the error continue, you can go to the forum uf call of duty Modern Warfare and report the problem.

Hope i can help you
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ReKtHaVoK,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to establish a connection to the Call of Duty: Warzone servers. Are you experiencing an issue with connecting to any other game's online services? This issue appeared on the
    Xbox forums recently. It appeared to be an issue with the developer's server. We recommend

reaching out to the developer
    to report any issues with connecting to the game's servers. Be sure to let us know the results ReKtHaVoK!
  6. ericsoucy1 Win User

This exact same thing is happening to me dude. What people are saying is it’s the type of router you use, but i have another account which i use as a backup account, and the second account works PERFECTLY fine. I dont understand this stupid game
Thema:

COD warzone issues

1. COD warzone issues - Similar Threads - COD warzone issues

2. COD warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD warzone: I believe my xbox has updated the warzone game and now i cant even get passed the first lady screen before being thrown back to the xbox home screen. i have been trying for 3days to get on toplay...
  3. COD Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone: After reinstalling the game, doing 2 hard resets, getting an Activision account & yes, i have a gold pass for the x box, i still cant play campaigns. I could before i went online & the warzone...
  4. CoD Warzone crashing in co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Warzone crashing in co-op: Following the season 6 update, CoD Warzone keeps crashing in co-op. I have cleared my profile (game) cache and reserved space, restarted numerous times, and unplugged the Xbox (and restarted)....
  5. Anyone still having issues with COD: Warzone wins not counting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still having issues with COD: Warzone wins not counting?: Since September First I have had 10 wins not count to my stat lines. I don't receive the win, the XP, or anything from the game. It is kind of annoying, just wondering if they will ever be able to...
  6. Error 0x8007023e COD Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8007023e COD Warzone: My GF and I have been playing COD warzone for a while. It's free so no issues. We game share and I bought Modern Warfare. We've been playing that for weeks. Today it gives her an error 0x8007023e...
  7. COD Warzone Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Account Issues: I have two xbox live accounts. One for my brother and one for me, both on the same xbox. When my brother uses his account he rarely lags out or has trouble connecting to the servers. When it comes...
  8. COD Warzone Campaign Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Campaign Issues: I have recently purchased the call of duty war zone game off of the Xbox store and I can play campaign but the other people on my home xbox cannot play it, and it tells them they must purchase it,...
  9. COD Warzone connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone connection issues: So i downloaded the new COD Warzone recently, but everytime i load it up, it hits me with a "connection failed, unable to access online servives". I've tried deleting and reinstalling, restarting...
  10. COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update: Hi, Just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue and if they had an resolution(s) beyond deleting and reinstalling? So I have a physical copy of Modern Warfare which worked fine...