COD-XBoxOne server options

Discus and support COD-XBoxOne server options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was having fun with this COD, until I realized why sometimes I stunk and sometimes I owned. The difference I've found are people with liquid money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chet hoppens, May 6, 2015.

1. chet hoppens
    chet hoppens Guest

I was having fun with this COD, until I realized why sometimes I stunk and sometimes I owned.

The difference I've found are people with liquid money can buy more health and powerful firearms.

I'd like a place where it is bare bones ... we can still use core, not-purchased load outs ... but nothing purchased.

When I start not having fun, I look at the scores, and there will be a couple of superstars on the opposite team with their paid-for alien heads and pistols that are overly accurate and powerful.

When I hit a guy, straight on, solid hits, not a miss, and I can hear my hit indicator sounding like a frantic telegraph operator .... 8 solid hits, he lives, hits me once and I die. This is not fun to me.

Just as there is a place to play 'old-school' with no exo suits, I'd love to see a place where we can use our current load outs, but no purchased weapons or features. It's spoiling the game for me in a big way, and I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

Thanks

:)

chet hoppens, May 6, 2015
  2. www.gamersrespawn.co.uk 21+ Gaming Community

Some great games being played at the moment, we have the BF server running and lots playing the BC COD BO1 on XboxOne!

Come along and make new friends!

Nukeproof Mega, May 6, 2015
  3. When will the servers shut down?

Since Black-ops is now on XboxOne(thank God) will the servers for that title expire when the 360 and ps3 servers expire or will there be a hybrid server for these titles?

Elvenking1985, May 6, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there chet hoppens,

Those are some great suggestions! To get your ideas to the best place possible for the proper folks to see, I would strongly recommend posting up in the Activision

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare General Discussion

In the meantime if you haven't already, I would suggest checking out Classic Playlists when going to play online multiplayer. There you can find the matches that restrict exo movement within them.

If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the future, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. That way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community! Thanks for posting!

Miss Diggz, May 7, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there chet hoppens,

Those are some great suggestions! To get your ideas to the best place possible for the proper folks to see, I would strongly recommend posting up in the Activision

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare General Discussion

In the meantime if you haven't already, I would suggest checking out Classic Playlists when going to play online multiplayer. There you can find the matches that restrict exo movement within them.

If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the future, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. That way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community! Thanks for posting!
  6. NE Patriots12x Win User

Will any of the new games for the Xbox One have dedicated servers?

Activision is using MS servers not their own thats why PS4 COD Ghosts will not have dedicated servers confirmed by Activision .. MS is putting 300,000 dedicated servers online for XBOXONE.
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Mark Rubin said when asked by IGN that cod ghosts for xboxone and pc will have dedicated servers but ps4 wil not
  8. NE Patriots12x Win User

Go to the Activision COD ghost website its there. The XBOXONE version will only because of the servers that MS is putting online. PS4 might later when they bring in GAIKIA
  9. Nukeproof Mega Win User

www.gamersrespawn.co.uk 21+ Gaming Community

Some great games being played at the moment, we have the BF server running and lots playing the BC COD BO1 on XboxOne!

Come along and make new friends!
Thema:

1. COD-XBoxOne server options - Similar Threads - COD XBoxOne server

2. COD multiplayer pack 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD multiplayer pack 2: I’ve been having trouble installing the cod multipayer pack 2, it keeps stopping at 63% but every other add-on while install correctly except for that one. I have done everything from a hard...
  3. Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox): I received a 24 hour Xbox Live enforcement order on the 14th of April. Since then I have been unable to un-mute ANYONE on Modern Warfare. However if I switch on the Cross-play option, then I...
  4. Error code 0x8007045d COD MW warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8007045d COD MW warzone: I have re-installed the game four times and deleted the saved data multiple times. I still get the error code. Do you guys have any other suggestions as to the cause of the problem? I have re-set...
  5. COD MW19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW19: I've paid for and downloaded the Digital standard bundle but I can't find the game on my console. I can see that campaign part 1 and 2, spec ops 1 and multiplayer have been installed though. Any...
  6. COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone: Ever since I played Warzone the first time I cannot access the options menu in any mode other than Warzone. Even on the home screen if I press start the screen flashes but options does not come...
  7. Why my cod mw takes to long to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my cod mw takes to long to load: Hi I have an xbox one and i got the new call of duty modern warfare and it downloaded but when i go to play it stays on the title screen and then my xbox says game took too long to load and i...
  8. Cod mw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw: can anyone tell me why I can't connect to the servers on modern warfare 7b768fa3-f0f0-4485-a9f8-144e53bdfbe7
  9. COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....: Why can't this be downloaded ??? Microsoft want's everyone to go digital , and when we try to do so we get *** !! I know it's not my internet, been able to download other games just fine !...
  10. Peoples Gaming - xboxone Titanfall/CoD/Titanfall/Destiny/Halo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peoples Gaming - xboxone Titanfall/CoD/Titanfall/Destiny/Halo: www.Peoplesgaming.co.uk does exactly what it says on the tin, it's a website made by gamers for gamers, no bull **** just gaming, competative,casual it doesn't matter we are here for you!...