code 0x97e107ed

Discus and support code 0x97e107ed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what does code 0x97e107ed mean? dfda0be0-07af-4ce5-845c-c8497eb572fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NealHolland, Aug 9, 2019.

1. NealHolland
    NealHolland Guest

code 0x97e107ed

what does code 0x97e107ed mean?

:)

NealHolland, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

code 0x97e107ed

Hello
    NealHolland

At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text. Should the issue continue after the service alert has concluded, and after you perform a power cycle to the console, please feel free to make a new thread detailing
    your issue.

Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

code 0x97e107ed

All we know is there is an issue with the service. Microsoft are are and are working on a fix. More info on the status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

code 0x97e107ed

Apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

code:0x97e107ed

Hi
    TexasNewfie12

At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text. Should the issue continue after the service alert has concluded, and after you perform a power cycle to the console, please feel free to make a new thread detailing your issue.

Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

error code 0x97e107ed

Hi JANET GMENDEL

There is currently a Service Alert
    for:

• My Games and Apps
    • Purchase and Content Usage
    • TV, Music, and Video

We are aware that some members may be having problems playing purchased content. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We recommend to Sign up for the notify me option on the website for communication on the resolution.

We'll be locking the thread since the issue is being worked on as we speak.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

code 0x97e107ed

1. code 0x97e107ed - Similar Threads - code 0x97e107ed

2. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  3. Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: Hello, Is it possible to know when xbox live gold code was redeemed? I bought code and it was already redeemed, so seller told me to ask xbox support when that code was redeemed....
  4. Xbox 360 family pass code reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family pass code reset: Hello everyone, recently I bought an Xbox 360 from one person who is not actual owner of it, the product is out of warranty. So, please help me in resetting my pass code for Xbox 360. Thankyou...
  5. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  6. Update error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update error code: Hi, i have a xbox 360, I try to make the update but i have this : 4476-4488-1380-0700-C000-000E i don't find an answer of my error code. Someone can help me please ? thx...
  7. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  8. What code is this 0x97e107ed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What code is this 0x97e107ed: What error code is this doesnt show up when i search in the error code search 0x97e107ed 91f7d012-af6b-4c78-ae09-94eb4f711576
  9. code:0x97e107ed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code:0x97e107ed: Whats going on with Xbox I've looked up the error code 0x97e107ed on everything and none of it is helping! 03884c2c-67c2-41a3-99e6-192220ddb685
  10. error code 0x97e107ed

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x97e107ed: I WAS GIVEN THE ABOVE ERROR CODE AND YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE IT.. IS EVERYBODY SLEEPING, AS I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY MY GAME NOW. fd5cb627-913f-4801-9c16-54b6fc552ba1