Code already used

Discus and support Code already used in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I offered a gift to a friend with my xbox one. My friend uses the code but a message appears telling him "this code has already been used" the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUPERcasiseMEG2, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Code already used

Hello,

I offered a gift to a friend with my xbox one. My friend uses the code but a message appears telling him "this code has already been used" the problem is that no one has used it ... I saw that I could have help on https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/10604/microsoft-account-reedeem-gift-card-or-code
    but in my order history there was just the fact that the code was used (I do not know by whom).

I hope you can help me.

Here is the image giving information about the order:

[Mod Removed -Personal info]

:)

SUPERcasiseMEG2, Oct 11, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Code Already Used

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried entering the code from the website just in case you were entering it incorrectly?

However, if the code is invalid you should head back to the store and see if they may be able to give you a different one.
  3. KillaDog DLD Win User

Code was already used?

Understand...Thank you very much for answer. Now Czech Republic...but before it United Kingdoms region, so I called on Czech, because its a lot easier for my communication but they cant help me either :( It was contest from Microsoft called Xbox House Party
    2012, the day I won was 10th March I think and I try to use the code few minutes after i received it and it was saying that code was already used. That time I was very upset and I dont know what to do. I wrote on facebook page about it but no answer or solution
    then. Thanks much for your time. Mister Cerb.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Code is already used

Unfortunately there is nothing Xbox can do in this case as it would have to go back to the retailer. You can try contacting support at
    support.xbox.com/contact-us to see if they could tell you when the code was used.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Code already used

Hey there SkyZ OriGinZz.

If the code has already been used we recommend reaching out to the retailer you purchased the code from, as we're unable to offer replacements here. Thanks for your understanding!
  6. Xioay Win User

Already used code

I recently bought a xbox gift card from walmart and when i went to redeem it it had said it was already redeem which makes no sense when it was freshly put on the rack please help asap thx
Thema:

Code already used

1. Code already used - Similar Threads - Code already used

2. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used": Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used"....
  3. This code has already been used.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been used.: Hello, I bought a xbox live 12 months code but I have an error message: This code has already been used.The seller asks me the time the code was used the first time to give me a new one. Could you...
  4. Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use: Bonjour j'ai acheter un code de 14jours sur un cite internet le problème c'est qu'il était deja utiliser j'ai envoyer un émail au cite en question mais ils m'ont demander la date et l'heur a la...
  5. Code Xbox Live Gold already used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox Live Gold already used: Hello, I bought an Xbox Live gold key today, but the seller asks when the key has been validated, so I can be refunded …. and I can't get to contact the direct online service....
  6. Live xbox code already used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live xbox code already used: Hello, I bought a 3 month xbox live subscription however when I enter the code it is indicated as already used. Could I know the date this code was used, please? [Remove Subscription code by...
  7. Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]: hallo der Code [Mod Removed-Personal Info] wurde schon benutzt und ich möchte wissen an welchem tag und zu welcher uhrzeit dieser code eingelöst wurde . Dankeschön [Translation- Hello the...
  8. prepaye code problem already used

in XBoX Accessibility
    prepaye code problem already used: Hello Following the purchase of an xbox live prepaid code 12 months, microsoft indicates that the code is already used. it is therefore unusable. Is it possible that there is a code error or that...
  9. Gears of War 4 bought with FNAC deal but the code seems "already used"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 bought with FNAC deal but the code seems "already used": Hi, I used a deal on FNAC to buy a Xbox One remote+cable+Gears of War 4 but when I use the Gears of War 4 code on my console that say the code is already used. I have contacted the FNAC...
  10. Already used code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already used code: I bought a Xbox Gift Card for 50€. When I tried to activate it the Xbox said that it already has been used. The Vendor asked me to contact support to find out when it was used and by whom. Is...