Code einlösen geht nicht [Translation - Redeem Code is not working]

Discus and support Code einlösen geht nicht [Translation - Redeem Code is not working] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hallo, ich kann einen erworbenen Code nicht einlösen. Es wird mir nur angezeigt, dass ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten ist und ich später es neu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iamEDEN, Mar 15, 2019.

1. iamEDEN
    iamEDEN Guest

Hallo,

ich kann einen erworbenen Code nicht einlösen. Es wird mir nur angezeigt, dass ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten ist und ich später es neu versuchen soll.

Auch kann ich keine Inhalte im Microsoft Store kaufen.

Jemand ne Ahnung?

-----------

[Mod Translation - Hello,

I can not redeem a purchased code. It just shows me that an unexpected error has occurred and I should try again later.

Also, I can not buy content in the Microsoft Store.

Anyone know?]

:)

iamEDEN, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

Sorry for the issue you may be having with Purchase and Content Usage. There is currently a
    Service Alertout right now for Core services. We are aware that some members may be having problems finding previously-purchased
    content or purchasing new content. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will be sure to provide you with frequent updates.

Hope this helps.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hi there is currently a service alert up for code redemptions. You can check here for the most recent status.
  4. xX Dennis Kj Xx Win User

hallo mein xbox account wurde gehackt was kann ich tun ?

Geht nicht der schickt nen code an meine email adresse und die wurd auch gehackt

[Translation: Is not the address, and the Wyrd sends a code to my email also hacked]
  5. Arminator Win User

Game pass code kann nicht eingelöst werden. (Game pass code can not be redeemed.)

Kannst Du bitte genauer erklären, was Du mit "einmalig pro Account einlösbar" meinst?

Ich habe auf meinem Account von der vorletzten Gamescom 2017 mehrere Game Pass Codes auf meinem Account einlösen können, und auch ein weiterer Promo-Code konnte problemlos eingelöst werden.

Hast Du denn das Abo-Modell aktiviert, und möchtest einen Prepaid Code stattdessen einlösen?

Oder hast Du den Code bereits auf einem Account "einmalig" eingelöst, und versuchst denselben Code erneut auf einem anderen Account einzulösen (was nicht funktionieren wird)?

Bitte erkläre nochmal genau, welchen Code Du wie erhalten hast, und was Du bereits eingelöst hast, damit wir Dir besser helfen können.

[Translation]:

Could you please explain in more details what you mean by "redeemable only once per account"?

I was able to redeem multiple promotional codes they gave away on Gamescom 2017 on my account without issues.

Did you activate an actual subscription on your account and you're trying to redeem a prepaid code now? Or did you already redeem that specific code on an account "once", and try to redeem the same code on a different account again (which will not work)?

Please explain what code you got how and what you had already redeemed, so we can try to help you better with your issue.
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

Design Lab Für Xbox One Controller[Design Lab For Xbox One Controller]

bei mir gehts auch nicht.

Am besten einfach etwas warten…

[Translation - it does not work for me either. Just wait a bit …]
Thema:

1. Code einlösen geht nicht [Translation - Redeem Code is not working] - Similar Threads - Code einlösen geht

2. Resoudre codr erreur (Resolve error code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resoudre codr erreur (Resolve error code): Mon code erreur est le c101ab80 j'ai louer 2 film je ne peut pas les lires Translation: My error code is the c101ab80 I rent 2 movie I can not read them 19654b4d-d816-4d5e-94c8-f4ef96dd335b
  3. xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....: crossout game on xbox one will not let me play any more, gives me an error code that I don't know what is. d7672f49-f16b-4117-85c9-f4d41c578f52
  4. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...
  5. Playback error code c101ab80

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playback error code c101ab80: I purchased / rented a movie and it will not play keep getting the same error code for rented movies. Purchased movies play fine and everything else works fine but not rented movies. Have tried...
  6. Block redeemed code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block redeemed code: I bought an xbox one x with the code of THE DIVISION 2. I don't like the game and I sold it on ebay, paypal payment. unfortunately they cheated me, paypal canceled the payment but they redeemed...
  7. DENUNCIA DEL CODIGO DE CONDUCTA (DENUNCIATION OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    DENUNCIA DEL CODIGO DE CONDUCTA (DENUNCIATION OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT): ALGUIEN PUEDE AYUDARME, A MI HIJO LO DENUNCIARON POR NO SEGUIR EL CODIGO DE CONTUCTA, PERO EL NIÑO QUE LO HIZO FUE EN VENGANZA PORQUE NO PODIA JUGAR CON EL, QUISIERA SABER QUE CONSECUENCIAS TENDRA...
  8. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  9. Xbox 360 - status code: 4476-0000-3080-0504-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - status code: 4476-0000-3080-0504-8007-0570: Hi, I have a problem on updating in Xbox 360. It's shows me the status code 4476-000-3080-0504-8007-0570. Does anybody know how can I solve this problem? Regards....
  10. How to fix Code:80048105?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Code:80048105?: How to fix error: 80048105 I can't login Xbox live , ask me to get second security email, send me a 4 digital code to my second email, trying with the code that Microsoft send to me and always...