Code enforcement ban

Discus and support Code enforcement ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned while working. I wasn't on my xbox at the time of the incident yet I'm being banned for something i didn't do. I spend hundreds of dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dirtyfozzy77, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Dirtyfozzy77
    Dirtyfozzy77 Guest

Code enforcement ban

I was banned while working. I wasn't on my xbox at the time of the incident yet I'm being banned for something i didn't do. I spend hundreds of dollars a year and now i am banned so i can't talk to my friends or use the voice capability of my kinect to
    control my xbox. I feel this isn't right or fair to me what can i do to overturn this code enforcement.

:)

Dirtyfozzy77, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Quaya Breezy Win User

Banned Console

The enforcement team are the department who distribute bans and suspensions. The enforcement team does not use forums and will not respond directly to your post. Visit their site enforcement.xbox.com and click the hammer to find out more about your ban.
    I encourage you also to read over Xbox code of conduct because it's violations of the code of conduct that would result in a ban.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

Hi there

Sorry but the enforcement team are for people that break code of conduct and are suspending/banning accounts. There are not part of the legal team, So they are not a law enforcement.
  4. Dirtyfozzy77 Win User

Code enforcement ban

So even if no one is home on the xbox if someone gets pissy you can get banned when the info stated the incident happened during the hours of 11&4 on the date my account was banned. Omg thats bs. Im a grown man who spends about a grand a year between games
    and newer systems. I guess with that said PlayStation is going to be getting my money from now on. When someone gets caught hacking their accounts or modding their system the shut the severs down to all servers to fix it right away. Not like Microsoft.
  5. Ackis Win User

Code enforcement ban

I feel this isn't right or fair to me what can i do to overturn this code enforcement.
    Start by reading the e-mail that was sent to you.

Additionally, just because the ban was started while you were at work doesn't necessarily mean the infraction was committed at that time.
  6. Geth Win User

Code enforcement ban

You're responsible for your own account.
Thema:

Code enforcement ban

1. Code enforcement ban - Similar Threads - Code enforcement ban

2. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  3. Violating Code of Conduct, To the Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Violating Code of Conduct, To the Enforcement Team: To whom it may concern I have had the following problem with this person, and now with his friends. He has DDoS me and my friends in the past and reset me after I called him bad for modding and...
  4. xbox code enforcement banned wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox code enforcement banned wrong account: I was in a PVP match the other day and a player on my team was using an exploit to push me and other teammates out of the way to get a time released ammo box. He did this multiple times and I...
  5. XBOX code enforcement suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX code enforcement suspension: think my last discussion was locked by accident. After speaking with someone on customer support it was mentioned there are ambassadors from code enforcement on here who might be able to assist...
  6. XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension: To whom it may concern: I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was for cheating and I would be hit with a 7 day...
  7. Code Enforcement and Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Enforcement and Suspension: To whom it may concern: I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was for cheating and I would be hit with a 7 day...
  8. Complaint against Xbox code enforcement.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint against Xbox code enforcement.....: I'm not certain j if this is the correctime place to do this or not. I have been an xbox customer for many years, without incident. Now suddenly I am facing a com's ban until Oct 9th. Being as...
  9. Enforcement code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement code: I got a account suspension and I feel bad, I just want to get rid of it so I can play with my friends. 7046f3d9-a208-4e68-acd6-a92b684bc7bb
  10. Enforcement team. Code scammed through Ebay Sale.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team. Code scammed through Ebay Sale.: My name is Gwinda and I need your help Enforcement team. A code that I sold through Ebay was scammed and It was redeemed first but was reported as a scam through Ebay. I will need account...