Code expired

Discus and support Code expired in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I got a code for EA access and it's expired c4c5944e-3725-4013-8f62-48e07ff785a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SD vClipz, Aug 5, 2018.

1. SD vClipz
    SD vClipz Guest

Code expired

I got a code for EA access and it's expired

:)

SD vClipz, Aug 5, 2018
  2. danz1985
    danz1985 Guest
    15% Discount Code for Game.co.uk in here!

No it's not. They also expired it early.

I used a 10% code today (personalised). Had to sign up to voucher cloud though to receive it and expires in 4 days.

Could always give that a go.

danz1985, Aug 5, 2018
  3. samsungman
    samsungman Guest
    XBOX Ones in stock?-Post 'em here!

Anyone wants one with fifa in Oxford get back to me
    Reservation code expires 8pm

samsungman, Aug 5, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Code expired

Hi

You should either contact the store you purchased it from to see if they can give you a replacement or contact Xbox Support here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Please reach out to Customer Support for this issue and they will be able to further assist you.

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox Error redeeming code: Xbos-0x80153005 aad40042-b27a-4174-8543-e50255de7f4e

It's possible that the code has expired. Is there an expiration date on the paper the code came on?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Does xbox one live gold code expire?

If there's not an expiration date on the code, then they usually don't expire.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live codes

Unless there's an expiration date on the code, they don't expire.
  9. Starseid Win User

Redeem xbox live gold code

Ay yo!

Is the code on a card or in an email? There should be an expiration date in the fine print along the bottom. If this is an older code, it may have actually expired. Or if the code was promotional content, such as a code from a game case, then it too may
    expire after some time. That being said, if either of those suggestions are the case, then there isn't much else that can be done about expired codes.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

£10 code expired is there anything i can do?

Hey there tyefighter.

Unfortunately if the code included an expiration date and it's now expired, we aren't able to provide you with a new code. For future codes, make sure to check sure to redeem as soon as possible to avoid it's expiration.
Thema:

Code expired

1. Code expired - Similar Threads - Code expired

2. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  3. Xbox Live Code Already Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Code Already Expired: Hello. I recently purchased an Xbox Live Bundle from Best Buy. Within the bundle, it came with 1 month free pass fro Xbox Live Gold, 1 month free pass to Xbox Game Pass, and the new Star Wars...
  4. Codice scaduto [Mod Translation - Code expired]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codice scaduto [Mod Translation - Code expired]: Salve,il 23 febbraio mi e arrivata una mail con un codice xbox da 5 euro,pero guardando ho visto che era scaduta da 1 anno,solo che l email mi e arrivata 2 settimane fa. Vorrei...
  5. Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?: Hi, I have the DLC code for Marching Fire Edition and also for the Legacy Battle Pack for For Honor on Xbox One. I want to give these as a gift to someone as I have not redeemed them... But I...
  6. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...
  7. How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?: When buying a code for a game on amazon how long does it take to expire. If I buy it now will the code I give to my son still work on the 25th December 2019??? 471611cd-fdf8-4297-84e5-0a38a2c69d4e
  8. Xbox Game Pass code expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass code expired: I brought two game pass codes from Amazon in april of this year. I used one right away and when i tried to use the 2nd one it says expired. I contacted Amazon and they told me to contact Microsoft...
  9. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?: Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire? 6d90a1a9-40c8-4f85-bfe8-e7a5eace80a2
  10. How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?: I'v just got a gamepass for pc 1 month code from giveaway how can I check its expire date ? 2ff0c3ea-a369-4c76-af88-b960292ad7ff