Code expired?

Discus and support Code expired? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a xbox one s a while ago, and inside was a free 14-day gold subscription. I tried recently to use it but it doesn't work. No expiration date... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by priyankajaguasi, May 20, 2020.

1. Code expired?

I bought a xbox one s a while ago, and inside was a free 14-day gold subscription. I tried recently to use it but it doesn't work. No expiration date is on the card.

Help?

:)

priyankajaguasi, May 20, 2020
  2. voyager4023 Win User

Play.com Pre-Order Bonus: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack Download

When I did it there were two options to redeem a code, one for Xbox Live codes and one for Ubisoft Codes, the pre-order DLC codes are Ubisoft Codes.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. steelers1821 Win User

Quantum break preorder codes not received after waiting 7 to 10 days after launch.

Preordered on 4/4/16

Missing my codes for Alan wake game code, American Nightmare dlc code, the writer dlc code, and quantum break Windows 10 code
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Kicked back here again

You can post the codes on the forums.

Not sure what you mean by "upper code" & "bottom code".

What was the code for?
  6. Sloth Future Win User

Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

Error Code: Invalid code. Please check the code and try entering it again.

Its a 20 digit code that came on the box.
Thema:

Code expired?

1. Code expired? - Similar Threads - Code expired

2. My minecraft code keeps expiring, but it hasn't been on screen long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft code keeps expiring, but it hasn't been on screen long?: I have just bought minecraft mn the ps4, and i have created a fresh account to use, i signed in on my friends ps4 and then signed out, but i am using the same PSN account to sign in and out,...
  3. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  4. Xbox Live Code Already Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Code Already Expired: Hello. I recently purchased an Xbox Live Bundle from Best Buy. Within the bundle, it came with 1 month free pass fro Xbox Live Gold, 1 month free pass to Xbox Game Pass, and the new Star Wars...
  5. Codice scaduto [Mod Translation - Code expired]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codice scaduto [Mod Translation - Code expired]: Salve,il 23 febbraio mi e arrivata una mail con un codice xbox da 5 euro,pero guardando ho visto che era scaduta da 1 anno,solo che l email mi e arrivata 2 settimane fa. Vorrei...
  6. Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?: Hi, I have the DLC code for Marching Fire Edition and also for the Legacy Battle Pack for For Honor on Xbox One. I want to give these as a gift to someone as I have not redeemed them... But I...
  7. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...
  8. How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long do game codes brought on amazon take to expire?: When buying a code for a game on amazon how long does it take to expire. If I buy it now will the code I give to my son still work on the 25th December 2019??? 471611cd-fdf8-4297-84e5-0a38a2c69d4e
  9. Xbox Game Pass code expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass code expired: I brought two game pass codes from Amazon in april of this year. I used one right away and when i tried to use the 2nd one it says expired. I contacted Amazon and they told me to contact Microsoft...
  10. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?: Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire? 6d90a1a9-40c8-4f85-bfe8-e7a5eace80a2