Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X.

Discus and support Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Could you please let me know why they are still asking me to buy the game, even if I have the original cd for the game and I didn’t have any issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EllaKaba, Mar 22, 2020.

1. EllaKaba
    EllaKaba Guest

Hi,

Could you please let me know why they are still asking me to buy the game, even if I have the original cd for the game and I didn’t have any issue with instalation/ upgrade?

After instaling the cd, I need to put a code but I don’t have it on the CD -assasins creed Origins- xbox one X.) please note that the game is not fake... and this is my second assasins game.

i hope you can help me

thanksp

:)

EllaKaba, Mar 22, 2020
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hello

Did you by chance download the free weekend version of the game? If so you will need to redownload the entire full owned version of the game.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try to uninstall the game and try to insert the cd again.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello EllaKaba,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is asking you to purchase Assassin's Creed Origins when you already own it on disc. We recommend installing the disc game offline then going online to update it. We
    will provide steps explaining how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results EllaKaba!

How to install a disc game while offline:

1. Uninstall the game
    2. Go to the
      network settings
    3. Select Go offline
    4. Install the disc game
    5. Once the game if finished installing, go back into the network settings and select
      Go online
    6. Allow the game to finish updating and try launching it again
  5. EllaKaba Win User

Yes- i have xbox one x

the disc is inside the console

this is my second assasins creed-with the 1st one i didn’t have this issue only with this one Odyssey
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Hi EllaKaba,

Is this happening only with Assassin's Creed game or other physical games too? Also, are you getting a specific error code?
Thema:

1. Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X. - Similar Threads - Code game assasins

2. Xbox One Game Pass game download to external drive issues. Code 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Pass game download to external drive issues. Code 8007045D: Ok, I have an Xbox one console and ever since the last update, I keep getting " installation stopped" when trying to download games to my external drive only with an ear code 8007045D. The will...
  3. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...
  4. Error code 0x80070570 when trying to Install Games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070570 when trying to Install Games on Xbox One S: After having the game in question (the backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc of Assassin’s Creed Rogue) installed for over a year it I recently tried to play it after a long time only to discover it...
  5. xbox 360 game code to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game code to pc: HI i have an xbox 360 game code . can i redeem it for pc ? how to do it ? aecd2390-6bc0-4805-a66e-b05dd26e0b0a
  6. Entering a code for a new game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Entering a code for a new game: Hi all, Just bought an XBOX and am relatively new to all this. Through my Microsoft online account, I have found and entered the 25-char code for Sea of Thieves. The game has downloaded onto...
  7. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  8. Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.: Look I know the subject title is wonk, but hear me out cause I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what happened here. Back in 2014 I bought an Xbox One bundled with Assassin's Creed Unity and...
  9. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  10. Digital game codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game codes: Hey does anyone know how to tell if a game code is region locked i got thw new 3 free games with my xbox onw digital and was wanting to know how to tell if there region locked...