Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active ...

Discus and support Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchased the digital code for Halo 5 from Amazon and clicked the "Redeem at XBOX LIVE" button. This apparently logged in automatically using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xUserZer0x, May 17, 2016.

1. xUserZer0x
    xUserZer0x Guest

Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active ...

Just purchased the digital code for Halo 5 from Amazon and clicked the "Redeem at XBOX LIVE" button. This apparently logged in automatically using defunct account credentials (still sitting in the browser's saved login info), and the code was redeemed to
    the wrong account (i.e., this one). How do I transfer to my active account?

thanks

:)

xUserZer0x, May 17, 2016
  2. Redeemed code

I redeemed a code on my current account for the atomic blimp in GTA V but I want to know if I switch Microsoft accounts will the redeemed code transfer, or is there a way to transfer it or I can't please help.

I3rokenGaming, May 17, 2016
  3. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    faill code

First please remove that code from your post for security reasons.

Also, please check this page to see if it redeemed as sometimes it says it's already used when you actually just redeemed it:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders#/

Otherwise, what was it for?

-----------------

Xbox support can only tell you if the code is active or used, they can't give times when it was redeemed unfortunately.

I would suggest contacting the place where you bought the code about a refund if it's not on your account.

It would be wise to only buy codes from official sources like stores with the prepaid cards and websites like xbox and amazon (sold by amazon, not marketplace), not 3rd party websites.

ChiefJoboo, May 17, 2016
  4. Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active ...

Hello

Unfortunately redeemed codes can not be transferred to a different account.

FearedNightmare, May 17, 2016
  5. xUserZer0x
    xUserZer0x Guest
    Solution was to set up home console and share from the old account. MS customer support chat provided info. Thanks.

xUserZer0x, Nov 2, 2018
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active account?

Hello

Unfortunately redeemed codes can not be transferred to a different account.
  7. xUserZer0x Win User

Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active account?

Solution was to set up home console and share from the old account. MS customer support chat provided info. Thanks.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Where is the Halo Wars DE Code?

Hey WeRolf!

When did you redeem the code provided by Amazon? Once you redeem the code for Halo Wars 2, you should receive a code for Halo Wars DE within 7-10 days.
  9. G Ray Win User

Purchasing Microsoft Points for a child's account

Thanks. But neither sounds truly desireable. I'm definitely not putting my credit card info into my kids gold accounts. But it seems awfully inefficient to have to buy points codes from Gamestop or Amazon and then redeem the codes on their accounts. Why
    won't Microsoft just let us buy points and transfer them to whomever we want? What's the difference from MS's perspective?
  10. ChiefJoboo Win User

faill code

First please remove that code from your post for security reasons.

Also, please check this page to see if it redeemed as sometimes it says it's already used when you actually just redeemed it:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders#/

Otherwise, what was it for?

-----------------

Xbox support can only tell you if the code is active or used, they can't give times when it was redeemed unfortunately.

I would suggest contacting the place where you bought the code about a refund if it's not on your account.

It would be wise to only buy codes from official sources like stores with the prepaid cards and websites like xbox and amazon (sold by amazon, not marketplace), not 3rd party websites.
Thema:

1. Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active ... - Similar Threads - Code Halo purch

2. Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection: Hello there, I did not redeem my ODST campaign code before it was purged from my messages. Am I able to still make use of it? Thanks, Nat 9429aed6-133b-4fc2-9891-65efd772772d
  3. Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox: Hi, I had an unredeemed code for Halo 3 ODST on Master Chief Collection in my inbox, but the message appears to have expired. I checked the FAQ before posting and it said the code never expires,...
  4. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  5. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST redeem code: Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure...
  6. Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST code: my halo 3 odst code was purged off my messages but I want to redeem. Can you please help me. f30be06f-2470-47b2-bfab-2cc2c58ab390
  7. E3 Mixpots Halo Helmets code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 Mixpots Halo Helmets code not working: Hi! I received my Mixpot codes and while everything else worked perfectly, I have not been able to redeem code for the Halo classic helmets REQ pack. Every time I've tried to redeem it, it says...
  8. Finding my code for Halo 3: ODST for the Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Finding my code for Halo 3: ODST for the Master Chief Collection: I bought the Master Chief Collection when it launched but stopped playing when codes were sent out to get ODST. Since the Xbox messages had a lifespan, I never redeemed the code before the message...
  9. Halo war voice..I did not get the message from xbox. with the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo war voice..I did not get the message from xbox. with the code: I did not get the message from xbox. with the code 8db9a895-2d21-4035-b938-73f3b0772581
  10. Halo 3: ODST Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3: ODST Code: So I haven't really been playing Xbox recently, but my friend got the MCC including the ODST add-on and I told him I'd play with him. I looked it up and apparently early adopters of this game who...