code for live gold redeemed on pc but does not appear on the console

Discus and support code for live gold redeemed on pc but does not appear on the console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! yesterday i redeemed my subscription code for 6 months of live gold in my microsoft account through my pc. In my PC account the subscription is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JuanPabloCS, Apr 19, 2020.

1. JuanPabloCS
    JuanPabloCS Guest

Hello!

yesterday i redeemed my subscription code for 6 months of live gold in my microsoft account through my pc. In my PC account the subscription is activated and in my console xbox360 I have downloaded my profile, but it still appears as live and does not indicate
    the new Gold status yet.

How do I get my console to recognize my Live Gold Membership?

Thank you very much. Regards

:)

JuanPabloCS, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Schtrooklee Win User

Xbox One S - Redeem Code Function Doesn't Start

Hi, Nestor. Tried everything, but redeemed game does not appear neither in My Games nor Order History/Purchases. It does not appear in Edge on Xbox, nor does it appear in Firefox (both on account.xbox.com and account.microsoft.com) on PC. It's as if the
    game was never redeemed. But it was, and key was purchased on cdkeys IIRC and redeemed on console. What happens if we need to reformat or reset the console? How will we able to install the game if there's no record of it in Order History/Purchases? Can the
    code be redeemed again?
  3. Charts94CR Win User

Gold code

I bought a xbox live gold card i tried to redeemed the code but appears an error, any help please
  4. Lander-C3BFA338-6EC2 Win User

xbox multiplayer

You must create an account and upgrade the status to gold.

If you have not used your 3 free gold trials for your console, you can create another account and a message will appear stating you are able to redeem a free month of Xbox LIVE.

Once your trials run out you must re-purchase Xbox LIVE via. online or redeemable codes.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

medal of honor warfighter

It appears that you still have a silver account, not gold which is what is needed to access X Box LIVE. What codes did you redeem?
  6. DanMen334 Win User

My gears 5 ultimate is not showing up after i redeem the code. Help please

check in payment and billings, in your microsoft account (from pc) there will appear all purchases and codes redeemed in your account there must appear so that you are sure that it is redeemed, or you can check on your xbox profile (from pc) in my games
    will appear will appear will be selected I'll send it to another tab and give you the option to install, select it, if it is by means of game pass just download it from the game pass store either from your pc, app or console
Thema:

1. code for live gold redeemed on pc but does not appear on the console - Similar Threads - code live gold

2. Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]: Recientemente compré un código de gold digital en waltmart y quisiera saber si expira porque lo pienso usar dentro de dos meses ya que tengo una suscripción de súper game pass y estoy esperando a...
  3. recuperar código xbox live gold[recover xbox live gold code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    recuperar código xbox live gold[recover xbox live gold code]: como recupero un código de xbox live gold, compre una de tres meses y al momento de ingresar el código marca como codigo no valido, que se puede hacer? [Translation - How do I recover an xbox...
  4. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  5. If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...: I have 2 months of Ultimate. If I buy one month Live Gold, will it add to the Ultimate and make it 3 months? If that's the case would my Ultimate expand to 3 months after redeeming Live Gold?...
  6. Xbox Live Gold não aparece código[Translation-Xbox Live Gold does not appear code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold não aparece código[Translation-Xbox Live Gold does not appear code]: finalizei uma compra de 29,00, usar 1 mes o live gold, para poder usar em jogos online, diz no email que a compra foi realizada e aceita, mas não consigo utilizar nenhum benefício da compra, até...
  7. Code xbox live gold déjà utilisé

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code xbox live gold déjà utilisé: Bonjour, j'ai reçu une xbox one s all digital mais le problème est que le code du xbox live gold est déj utilisé donc comment faire. Faut-il que je rachette un nouveau code ? merci d'avance....
  8. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.: Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code...
  9. I have not got my xbox live gold code that i was promised

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not got my xbox live gold code that i was promised: I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. To make up for lost gaming time, I’d like to extend the time on your Xbox Live membership by providing 7 months of Xbox Live. The...
  10. Código no encontrado de tarjeta Xbox live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold card not found code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Código no encontrado de tarjeta Xbox live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold card not found code]: Que necesito hacer para activar mi tarjeta, ya hable con el vendedor y dice q el código ya esta activado, q me comunique con el soporte de xbox, pero no puedo. Gracias [Translation-I need to do...