Code inutilisable / Unusable Code

Discus and support Code inutilisable / Unusable Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, [FRANÇAIS] J'ai passé les vacances en France et j'avais un peu d'argent donc j'ai acheté deux cartes cadeaux x-box de 15 euro. Mais le... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenzo the cat, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Code inutilisable / Unusable Code

Bonjour,

[FRANÇAIS] J'ai passé les vacances en France et j'avais un peu d'argent donc j'ai acheté deux cartes cadeaux x-box de 15 euro. Mais le problème c'est que je ne peux pas les utiliser car je ne vis pas en France et j'ai donc un message comme quoi je ne vis
    pas dans la bonne région et je dois les rapporter mais comme dit précédemment je ne vis pas en France donc maintenant pour les rapporter c'est un
    [Mod Removed-Profanity]. Auriez-vous une idée ou alors puis-je me faire rembourser ?

[ENGLISH] I spent the holidays in France and I had some money so I bought two x-box gift cards for 15 euro. But the problem is that I can’t use them because I don’t live in France and so I have a message that I don’t live in the right region
    and I have to bring them back but as I said before I don’t live in France so now for bringing them back is kind of
    [Mod Removed-Profanity] up. Do you have any idea, or can I get a refund?

:)

Kenzo the cat, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Kenzo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately gift cards or redeemable codes for game content are region locked due to regional price differences/currencies on the same content based around taxes or other fees imposed by the region's laws which Microsoft needs to follow when managing storefronts
    in different countries. It's also meant to prevent bypassing those regional laws to buy the same game in a region where it may have less taxes, therefore making it cheaper. This violates the

Microsoft Services Agreement
    and the laws of the region in which you reside. Changing your region in an attempt to redeem the codes is also not allowed.

You would need to go back to the retailer you purchased from to get a refund, but since you cannot take the cards back to France the best thing to do would be to gift the cards to someone you know in France, or to contact Xbox Customer Support for your region
    with your receipts in hand to see if there is anything they can do regarding those gift cards as there is nothing we can do on the forums.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

All of the relevant information has been provided and no resolution can be reached on the forums, therefore we will be locking this thread. If you would like further assistance with this matter, please contact Xbox customer support using the steps above.
    Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Borderlands GOTY edition used dlc codes already used.

not sure how i haven't helped you

but anyways

as stated if you want unused codes you have to buy new

used most likely you'll be buying games forever till you get an unused code

better to buy new for dlc codes

there is no answer to get codes for on used games

you can buy unused dlc codes on certain sites never on a used game
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Code unusable

Hey Doom thanks for keeping us in the loop!

We're glad to hear that everything was solved. We will be locking this post as resolved but please
    don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!
  5. MrDoomguy Win User

Code unusable

Got everything resolved, thanks for your help!
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Code unusable

Hey Doom thanks for keeping in touch!

The quickest way would be to follow this >link< select billing and accounts>cant redeem
    a code>Show contact options> and Request a Callback. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Code inutilisable / Unusable Code - Similar Threads - Code inutilisable Unusable

2. I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code: As I said I was gifted a game and the email I was sent was blank, there was no code or anything. I have no idea why this happened and can't find this mentioned online anywhere, I didn't get a...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  4. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  5. Código de Erro 0x80072EE7[Translation-Error Code 0x80072EE7]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Código de Erro 0x80072EE7[Translation-Error Code 0x80072EE7]: O jogo não está rodando, pede para que eu atualize na loja, mas não consigo, aparece cod. erro 0x80072EE7 , preciso de ajuda urgente, pois vai cair meu escudo e serei detonado. [Translation-The...
  6. i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?: if i already have game pass ultimate and redeem a 3 month code, does that code just get wasted or extend the time till next payment? 7153e843-149e-4ec5-bb27-9513536c211e
  7. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...
  8. problema al cobrar un código de juego [problem charging a game code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema al cobrar un código de juego [problem charging a game code]: Al intentar cobrar el código me arroja el siguiente mensaje "lea las instrucciones que vienen con su código. talvez usted debe canjearlo en una pagina web diferente". I trying to used a redeem...
  9. Xbox system error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox system error code: E100 00000703 80910008 i need help e1f21969-36c6-4617-a4b2-98a21383f859
  10. Error Code 0x8b100042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8b100042: I installed Minecraft and tried to play it and game me the error code 0x8b100042 so I tried to find the meaning of the code and came up with nothing.