Code is damaged on the XBOX live card

Discus and support Code is damaged on the XBOX live card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a XBOX Live Gold card ($24.99) and when I tried to redeem the code, parts of the code(letters and numbers) came off when I scratched to reveal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by johnborn1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. johnborn1
    johnborn1 Guest

I bought a XBOX Live Gold card ($24.99) and when I tried to redeem the code, parts of the code(letters and numbers) came off when I scratched to reveal and parts are now unreadable. I've tried to file a claim for a new code but received a generic email
    response saying my case was closed but without a reason given any suggestions on what to do next or how to contact someone about this issue?? Thanks!!

:)

johnborn1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Live chat should be able to fix the issue for you.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Ok so this is an easy fix. My son is to hype and always messes up his cards. So you need to contact Xbox either through chat and not the ambassador the official. Someone who can actually get into your account. You also need to have that card avail because
    they will ask you much needed info from it. You cant be helped if you dont have the card.
  4. EXES5 Win User

Go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/codes/digital-code-solution and follow the steps
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

How much of the code is missing now? If it's just 1 or 2 letters/numbers, while it may take a little while, you can still probably get the code working by guessing random inputs. Just be careful in the future when scratching the coating off. You don't
    need to scratch that hard at all, much like a lottery scratch-off ticket. I hope you can figure the code out and get it working; good luck!
  6. johnborn1 Win User

I'll give it a try!! Thanks for your help!!
Thema:

1. Code is damaged on the XBOX live card - Similar Threads - Code damaged live

2. Damaged code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Damaged code for gift card: I purchase a gift card worth 30 and it gave me 3 codes each $10 but I damage two of them what can I do 119636f3-3552-428a-a381-617e97919a38
  3. Código cartão danificado [Mod Translation: Damaged card Code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código cartão danificado [Mod Translation: Damaged card Code]: Boa noite, estou prescisando de auxilio, meu filho danificou o codigo do cartao em 2 letras, como posso fazer para resgarar valor 100,00, voy a loja q comprei tentar trocar, ou tem outra maneira,...
  4. I damaged the xbox live gold card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I damaged the xbox live gold card code: Good evening Microsoft, I bought a xbox live gold card for 12 months, but when I scratched the protection to reveal the code I ended up damaging the code. I have proof of purchase, activation of...
  5. Código danificado Gold (Gold Damaged Code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Código danificado Gold (Gold Damaged Code): Olá amigo tenho um probleminha tive comprando uma assinatura Gold por três meses ,o que aconteceu o meu filho rasgou o código aonde ficava os vintes cinco numero ele acabou rasurando tres...
  6. Damaged code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged code: Good night, I bought a xbox live account 12 months gold while scratching the code the two digits of the fourth session were damaged. I have the barcode of the proof of purchase.889842002195...
  7. Xbox gift card code damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code damaged: Hi my son was given an Xbox gift card for Xmas and has scratched off the code and must have scratched too hard as it has damaged the last 5 digits. Can you help please? Thanks Charlotte...
  8. damaged gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    damaged gift card code: can someone tell me what to do with mij damaged code ? want to redeem mij gift card e132ba07-6196-4764-aef0-a462db812c3f
  9. damaged gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    damaged gift card code: hello my name is chevy and i have some trouble with my gift card code. i was removing the scratch line and accedently removed a part of the code what must i do now ?...
  10. CODE DAMAGED

in XBoX on Consoles
    CODE DAMAGED: WHEN PULLING LACRE SCREAMED 3 LETTERS OF THE CODE OF GAME AND I WILL NOT FIND THE CODE OF 25 DIGITOS IN THE BOX OF MY XBOX ONE. 308fb345-9d38-4a83-b707-3e2ce6e5913a