Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use

Discus and support Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour j'ai acheter un code de 14jours sur un cite internet le problème c'est qu'il était deja utiliser j'ai envoyer un émail au cite en question mais... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MLZLAZONE, Jul 31, 2019.

1. MLZLAZONE
    MLZLAZONE Guest

Bonjour j'ai acheter un code de 14jours sur un cite internet le problème c'est qu'il était deja utiliser j'ai envoyer un émail au cite en question mais ils m'ont demander la date et l'heur a la quelle ce code a étais utiliser je suis pose que c'est pour
    éviter les arnaques

Merci de votre réponse

:)

MLZLAZONE, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello MLZLAZONE!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to check the status of your code and provide you with the options on trying to get that resolved.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try go in the Store with you buy and ask by change the code
  4. CapeSourire8138 Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Live Code

bonjour avez vous un code non utilisable xbox live gold svp
  5. Nico Medic Win User

je suis nulle ! mettre mes enfants sur la console???

6. CerfCiel8815241 Win User

subscription live gold, XBOX ERROR CODE , What hours and what date ?

Hello,

I pay a subscription for gold live xbox one. My Xbox indicate that the code is utilised .

Can you information me the date and hours the utilisation for informed my provider to code ?

Thank you very much .

this the code delivred : M6RF7-9JGHP-7MRMG-PVQHX-63K3Z

Congratulations
Thema:

1. Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use - Similar Threads - Code live dèja

2. problème avec un code xbox live code qui ne fonctionne pas [Mod Removed - PII] [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème avec un code xbox live code qui ne fonctionne pas [Mod Removed - PII] [Mod...: Bonjour, je n'ai toujours pas de nouvelle de ma requête enregistré sur le numéro en objet. Je n'arrive avoir personne sur le chat Xbox. Merci de m'aider svp. [Mod Translation - Hello, I still...
  3. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...
  4. Resgate de código na xbox live[Translation-Code redemption on xbox live]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgate de código na xbox live[Translation-Code redemption on xbox live]: Olá ! Tenho um código que foi resgatado em uma conta que eu não tenho mais. Tem alguma forma de identificar em qual conta esse código foi resgatado? [Translation-Hello! I have a code that was...
  5. No xbox live code GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No xbox live code GTA V: I bought original GTA V game for my Xbox 360 from The store in my country, online supported, upacked it but there is no xbox live code inside to play online. Where should I get it now?...
  6. Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass: So i got a 12 month xbox live code. I entered it into my xbox and it popped up as the ultimate pass. I accepted and i checked my subscritptions. It said that the ultimate pass expires on...
  7. Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem: Hi all So my nephew has a xbox 360, hes 7 and it's his first console I wanted to get him on xbox live so I can buy him digital games etc In my Microsoft account it shows myself and his father...
  8. Xbox live codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live codes: I purchased gears of war 4 awhile ago and got all the previous gears of war games with it, but the codes have disappeared from my inbox. I know i have redeemed a couple of them but the others i...
  9. XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code: [img] 手机和PC浏览器改民都是这 [Edit - Translation] - This is the case for mobile phones and PC browsers. af57ce1f-7173-4400-8e9c-634f8c17bcff
  10. I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...: I was charged for xbox live on October 18th via paypal this year and I just went (nov 30th) to use it but my account is showing no active memberships and no history of ever having an account....