Code not redeemed for MLB 21

Discus and support Code not redeemed for MLB 21 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to the Microsoft Store on my XBox to redeem a code. It said a successful claim but when I logged into the game, the "servers" were down so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaySchiltz, May 2, 2021.

1. RaySchiltz
    RaySchiltz Guest

I went to the Microsoft Store on my XBox to redeem a code. It said a successful claim but when I logged into the game, the "servers" were down so I didn't get credit for it. It was the 5000 stubs for MLB 21 that came inside the package. Three days later, the servers "came back up" and when I logged into the game it never gave me the option to collect. I have 3000 stubs on my account in-game so I know it never gave them to me. I attempted to redeem the code again thinking it did not go through but this time it said I already redeemed the code. How can this be resolved?

:)

RaySchiltz, May 2, 2021
  2. MattleSnake1 Win User

MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem

The problem with this is that on that support site, there is no specific type of support for codes not working, and when I try to use the most relevant type of support on the list it says "phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue" which sends me back to the forums and I see this same answer everytime.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem

Hello there @JonRust, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. Please try redeeming the code again in the official website Microsoft account | Redeem. In case you got the same message please wait and try after another 24 hours. If even after the 24 hours you are still facing issues with the code, I advise you to contact the live support to check from their end to see what can be done. I will leave you the link below to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can't redeem stubs for MLB the Show 21

Hello @moran52! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I highly recommend checking the link below concerning this matter:

Troubleshoot gift card and code issues | Xbox Support

Kind Regards

5. BADCOMPLEX Win User

MLB The Show 21

I'm having the same problem and can't get an answer from no one about this.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

MLB The Show 21

Hello there @MarshallSkowronek, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Kind Regards

Thema:

1. Code not redeemed for MLB 21 - Similar Threads - Code redeemed MLB

2. Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”: I used a $40 gift card for GameStop to purchase two $20 Xbox Gift Card Digital Codes in the same order, and merely minutes upon getting the confirmation email with the codes in them, I go to enter...
  3. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled: I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the...
  4. Digital code says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital code says already redeemed: I purchased 2 separte Xbox digital codes and when I typed in the first code it said already redeemed, which it wasn't. So I then typed in the other digital code, it also said that it was already...
  5. Redeemed an Xbox Gold pass code before canceling subscription, now I can't find it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Gold pass code before canceling subscription, now I can't find it!: I recently purchased a 12 month Xbox Gold Pass code on Amazon.ca (I'm in Canada) and wanted to switch from my monthly subscription to paying with that code. I followed the instructions in the...
  6. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  7. Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim: I was given a Game Pass Ultimate code from the Tim Hortons Roll up the rim event, and I get a message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a...
  8. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  9. Redeem a digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a digital code: How do I add this digital code that I received from Best Buy to access 75,000 VC points for my NBA 2K player in NBA 2K 21? The code they pretty much had giving isnt a 25 digit code but is more of...
  10. MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem: I purchased the Deluxe MLB The show edition. Every time I go to redeem my vouchers that came with the game it says this code does not exist. I spoke with support over the weekend and they said I...