code perdu [Translate] lost code

Discus and support code perdu [Translate] lost code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil. est'il possible de le récupérer? [Translate by Mod] I lost my code to enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TamiaMousse0382, May 25, 2019.

1. code perdu [Translate] lost code

j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil.

est'il possible de le récupérer?

[Translate by Mod]

I lost my code to enter my console to access my profile.

is it possible to recover it?

:)

TamiaMousse0382, May 25, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. AtomeCoussin63 Win User

Probleme de connexion de compte minecraft sur ps4[Translation-Minecraft account connection problem on ps4]

Et nos mondes ne seront pas perdus?

[Edit - Translation] - And our worlds will not be lost?
  4. TheLegendBeater Win User

Minecraft sauvegarde. [Translate] Minecraft backup.

A tu reussie a retrouver ce que tu as perdu ? Si oui comment ?

[Translate]

Have you managed to find what you've lost? If so how?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there is no way to replace a lost code. My suggestion would be to check around the console or in the box to see if the code can be found.
  6. Toronado666 Win User

Le profil actuel ne peut pas jouer sur Xbox live [Translation - The current profile can not play on Xbox live]

Je viens de contacter le service. Mon abonnement a disparu et a cesser de fonctionner il y 4 jours. Il me demande mon code d'activation que j'ai jeter il y a longtemps.... Ils ne veulent pas régler le problème. J'ai perdu mon abonnement !!!

-----------------------

[Translation - I just contacted the Service. My subscription disappeared and stopped working 4 days ago. It asks me for my activation code that I throw away a long time ago.... They don't want to solve the Problem. I lost my subscription!!!]
Thema:

1. code perdu [Translate] lost code - Similar Threads - code perdu Translate

2. Xbox one all digital error code E200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one all digital error code E200: I have tried everything and nothing works. It won’t even complete a factory reset! Anyone else have this problem? 614c38d6-ab2e-4d43-ba9d-41e5ac1a8347
  3. Need to know who redeemed a code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to know who redeemed a code.: I sent a friend of mine, through the Xbox store, a digital code of Call of Duty:Modern Warfare he went to go redeem the code and it said someone else redeemed it, is there a way for me to find the...
  4. Xbox ONE - Error Code: 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ONE - Error Code: 0x80070570: I bought Fallout 76 when it first came out then quickly deleted it since it was so buggy. 2 years later i want to try it again but i keep getting this error and i have done everything except...
  5. Help!! Code error 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!! Code error 0x8027025a: Help!! I've been wanting to play a game for days but when I want to start it I get a message that says "The game took too long to start up" and an error code 0x8027025a also appears, I've been...
  6. Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download

in XboX Insiders
    Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download: I’m trying to pre install flight simulator 2020 but it failed with 0x0000001 error code the app ver i have is 2008.1001.9.0 latest windows 10 with all current updates? The game comes out aug 18...
  7. Error code 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000201: I cannot load up xbox one past this error screen so cant even factory reset, any ideas? bb420b84-9c21-45cf-a45d-9ca49695fea3
  8. Redeeming codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming codes: I got a code from rogue company as i just bought the game they gave me a code and the code tells me to give it to my friend and the can play with me but the codes only 20 characters thought maybe...
  9. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  10. fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]: Bonjour, J'ai acheter en magasin le pack Xbox one s 1to avec le pack eon fortnite, mais j'ai perdue le code dans la boite de la console. [Translation - Hello, I buy in store the pack Xbox one s...