code perdu [Translate] lost code

Discus and support code perdu [Translate] lost code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil. est'il possible de le récupérer? [Translate by Mod] I lost my code to enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TamiaMousse0382, May 25, 2019.

1. code perdu [Translate] lost code

j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil.

est'il possible de le récupérer?

[Translate by Mod]

I lost my code to enter my console to access my profile.

is it possible to recover it?

:)

TamiaMousse0382, May 25, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there is no way to replace a lost code. My suggestion would be to check around the console or in the box to see if the code can be found.
  4. Toronado666 Win User

Le profil actuel ne peut pas jouer sur Xbox live [Translation - The current profile can not play on Xbox live]

Je viens de contacter le service. Mon abonnement a disparu et a cesser de fonctionner il y 4 jours. Il me demande mon code d'activation que j'ai jeter il y a longtemps.... Ils ne veulent pas régler le problème. J'ai perdu mon abonnement !!!

-----------------------

[Translation - I just contacted the Service. My subscription disappeared and stopped working 4 days ago. It asks me for my activation code that I throw away a long time ago.... They don't want to solve the Problem. I lost my subscription!!!]
  5. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

When i give my number i have this message: The number you gave us doesn't exist. Try checking your info, or try another number.
  6. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

I look already on TA and that say i have not unlock achievements on my old 360 games, on xbox i cant delete games are on 0% in my achievement and i cant re unlock achievements on games i do achievements before, i can only unlock achievements on 360 games
    i never play before
Thema:

1. code perdu [Translate] lost code - Similar Threads - code perdu Translate

2. Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code.: [img] Hello, I have been trying to update my xbox one S all day but keep getting this error code. When I check my network connection it says it is good to go. I am connected to wired internet and...
  3. Error code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x800704cf: What is this error,cant log into my profile 48f6f55a-3deb-4e73-a56a-7ec6be4a7e9e
  4. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  5. Where Spotify code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where Spotify code: So i bought gamepass ultimate about a month ago and i was wondering why i havent got my code d37a95c7-4194-4c45-a666-82f7658ad0b8
  6. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  7. I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...: I didn't want to spend 20,000 points for 1 month of Ultimate. I didn't activate my code. Can I please get my 20,000 points back? The fine print on the Rdeem page does not mention the conversion...
  8. Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC): I subscribed to the PC Game Pass thing some days ago, but some games give an error immediately after starting the download. When I click on Install, it goes to Queued, then Starting and right...
  9. 0x800713AB error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800713AB error code: my xbox wont connect but my phone and everything else will. dd850288-e9c7-4901-bf01-bf42effe29a3
  10. fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]: Bonjour, J'ai acheter en magasin le pack Xbox one s 1to avec le pack eon fortnite, mais j'ai perdue le code dans la boite de la console. [Translation - Hello, I buy in store the pack Xbox one s...