code perdu [Translate] lost code

Discus and support code perdu [Translate] lost code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil. est'il possible de le récupérer? [Translate by Mod] I lost my code to enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TamiaMousse0382, May 25, 2019.

1. code perdu [Translate] lost code

j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil.

est'il possible de le récupérer?

[Translate by Mod]

I lost my code to enter my console to access my profile.

is it possible to recover it?

:)

TamiaMousse0382, May 25, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there is no way to replace a lost code. My suggestion would be to check around the console or in the box to see if the code can be found.
  4. Toronado666 Win User

Le profil actuel ne peut pas jouer sur Xbox live [Translation - The current profile can not play on Xbox live]

Je viens de contacter le service. Mon abonnement a disparu et a cesser de fonctionner il y 4 jours. Il me demande mon code d'activation que j'ai jeter il y a longtemps.... Ils ne veulent pas régler le problème. J'ai perdu mon abonnement !!!

-----------------------

[Translation - I just contacted the Service. My subscription disappeared and stopped working 4 days ago. It asks me for my activation code that I throw away a long time ago.... They don't want to solve the Problem. I lost my subscription!!!]
  5. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

When i give my number i have this message: The number you gave us doesn't exist. Try checking your info, or try another number.
  6. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

I look already on TA and that say i have not unlock achievements on my old 360 games, on xbox i cant delete games are on 0% in my achievement and i cant re unlock achievements on games i do achievements before, i can only unlock achievements on 360 games
    i never play before
Thema:

1. code perdu [Translate] lost code - Similar Threads - code perdu Translate

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: Hi there, my Minecraft Windows 10 that I got for free from the java edition was already redeemed by the time I tried to redeem it myself. I did not redeem it myself and had found out that my...
  3. Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?: Hey, about 9 months ago I deleted an old Microsoft account of mine. The account had a key for Minecraft for Windows 10 edition redeemed on it, a code that I still have. I was wondering if it was...
  4. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  5. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  6. sending wrong code

in XBoX Accessibility
    sending wrong code: i was gonna change my password for my microsoft account but when i was gonna sent it to the gmail i sent the code to the wrong gmail what do they i do now? can they get into my account...
  7. Error code 0x89234020

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x89234020: I only have this problem with 1 friend. every other player is fine. we have tried everything that microsoft has asked us to do. d66c0593-13e7-49c1-8af6-acb7237abd67
  8. How to redeem a code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to redeem a code?: Hi everyone, I recently purchased xbox live gold 1 month pass digitally. But now i have no idea what to do and where the code is.. is it sent through post? Just wanted to get some answers! Please...
  9. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  10. fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]: Bonjour, J'ai acheter en magasin le pack Xbox one s 1to avec le pack eon fortnite, mais j'ai perdue le code dans la boite de la console. [Translation - Hello, I buy in store the pack Xbox one s...