code problem 0x80070032

Discus and support code problem 0x80070032 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have issue in my game Age of empire IV, it can not be updated owing to 0x80070032 how I can fix it? b2b8abf6-403a-49a5-87c1-9ef3f00cf0fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by malek aljoaid, Dec 2, 2021.

1. code problem 0x80070032

I have issue in my game Age of empire IV, it can not be updated owing to 0x80070032

how I can fix it?

:)

malek aljoaid, Dec 2, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

code problem 0x80070032

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any solutions, could you tell if you are downloading the update via the Xbox PC app or Microsoft Store?

If you are trying to download the update directly from the Xbox app, remove the download from the queue and try to download it from the Microsoft Store from your library.

If the same error is displayed, please try the solutions below.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure you have your account logged in to the Microsoft Store and also Xbox app, both must be the same.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if the issue is resolved, please.
  3. NcDrasto Win User

Problems updating games and app's

Restoring the system haven't worked. It still redownlad everything, instead of just the update.

I've seen an error code, but the search in the xbox.com/errorhelp didn't find any result. The code is: 0x80070032
  4. Amilcar Sanchez Win User

Error downloading update for Gears 5 error code: Code: 0x80070032

Hi I tried the steps, but still giving the same error (0x80070032) :(
  5. Amilcar Sanchez Win User

Hello ,

Can you try these steps to see if your issue is solved?

Open windows app store (microsoft store)

Log out from your primary account (in the microsoft store)

Go to windows services

Stop "windows update service"

Erase contents of folder: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution

Restart your computer

Open windows app store, log in yourself

Start xbox app (beta)

Download game
    Hi I tried the steps, but still giving the same error :(
  6. schnurren Win User

Hello Amilcar Sanchez,

Can you try these steps to see if your issue is solved?

Open windows app store (microsoft store)

Log out from your primary account (in the microsoft store)

Go to windows services

Stop "windows update service"

Erase contents of folder: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution

Restart your computer

Open windows app store, log in yourself

Start xbox app (beta)

Download game
Thema:

code problem 0x80070032

1. code problem 0x80070032 - Similar Threads - code problem 0x80070032

2. Problem after redeeming code

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem after redeeming code: I bought a 25$redeem code and after redeeming iwanted to buy something it sayed that ihave only 3$ from my last redeem 560a2728-300e-48a6-a962-71f16ebb7b09
  3. Problem error code 0x87e0000d download Amoug Us for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem error code 0x87e0000d download Amoug Us for Xbox One: Good morning! Starting yesterday I try to download the Amoug Us game to my Xbox One and it keeps crashing the download showing this error code 0x87e0000d. I try to block the download, I delete it...
  4. Problem reconnecting external drive. Can't detect games. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem reconnecting external drive. Can't detect games. Error code 0x80073d0d: Hello, I recently got gamepass and had been downloading and installing games onto an external HD from my tower. It was all working fine, had multiple games on it, etc. Earlier today, I took my...
  5. Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...: Hey all, I've been getting this error code with Report a Problem for a couple weeks now. With the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update on the 20th I can no longer open the Microsoft Store. Is there a...
  6. X-Box S registration, region and code card problems......

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box S registration, region and code card problems......: Dear Microsoft community, I finally had the chance last week to find a new X-Box S in Germany. We live right over the border in Luxembourg. The setup of the new X-Box was quite easy, although we...
  7. Code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code redeem problem: I accidentally redeemed a code and then it went to my friends account and we both don't know how to get it to my account or unredeem the code. Please help! a72a0fdb-d6ce-4528-9515-d690d91155e6
  8. GeoRestriction code redemption problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    GeoRestriction code redemption problem: Hi there, my account location is set as USA, i bought 2 xbox live codes (US store) and im getting georestriction errors with both, its pretty frustrating. Please help...
  9. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  10. Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003: I am getting the temporary network problem. 0x80832003 Power cycled multiple times restarted my router. Any ideas on how to fix it? c84a70ba-0102-4127-9bab-b68d23185094