Code probleme

Discus and support Code probleme in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can i get a code for a dlc for canada if my friend give me a code for this dlc in usa 5d3f833b-c7de-44c7-b9c6-c4d3e57c532f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cougar 3005, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Cougar 3005
    Cougar 3005 Guest

Code probleme

Can i get a code for a dlc for canada if my friend give me a code for this dlc in usa

:)

Cougar 3005, Jul 23, 2019
  2. MonicaSalazar Win User

Code Problem

Hey Savage Tricky

For this issue I recommend you call phone support at 1800-4-MYXBOX so they can verify where the code was redeemed and where it was redeemed. have the prepaid code number handy because they will ask you for it, also have your email handy as well because you
    will need to verify your accnt.

Hope this helps :)
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem with code

Hi there!

Contact official support by chat or request a phone call here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4:2:3

They can verify if the code is valid or not.

If the code is valid they can assist you further by trying to redeem the code in several ways or give you other solutions to solve your problem.

If the code isn't valid then you have to contact your reseller and ask for support there.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Codes Problem

Thise games are region locked. In order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the games are available.
  5. maxen Win User

Code Problem

Just to add to the above:

That number is US/Canada only. If you are elsewhere you need to go to
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    to get in touch with Phone Support
  6. haseebahmed7 Win User

Codes Problem

Hmmmmm... Where did you get the game from and do you have any idea what region your original game is? Post that information here and maybe I can tell you next steps which might help you :)
Thema:

Code probleme

1. Code probleme - Similar Threads - Code probleme

2. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  3. Problems with error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with error code: [img] Hi i am having issues with my sons xbox tried to fix but to no avail. It does let me reboot device, but as soon as i try to download his games. The error message comes up again?...
  4. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it...
  5. Problemi con il CAP con Xbox One [Translation-Problems with your zip code with Xbox One]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi con il CAP con Xbox One [Translation-Problems with your zip code with Xbox One]: Sto cercando di inserire un metodo di pagamento per acquistare sul Microsoft store ma mi viene indicato che "il codice postale non ha un formato valido" [Translation-I'm trying to enter a payment...
  6. Fortnite skin code activation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite skin code activation problem: Hello I have bought a Fortnite key to xbox one (Fortnite Dark Vertex Skin + 2000V-Bucks) from popular online shop recently. Unfortunately I think They scam me - When I try to activate it - Xbox...
  7. Problem game code Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem game code Forza: Hello, I bought a xbox one x pack forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7. I entered the two codes one after the other. Only the game Forza horizon appears and Motorsport does not appear anywhere. When I...
  8. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...
  9. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  10. xbox live code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code problem: hello yesterday I used a code xbox live 14 days, the code was good and was validated but when I used my account on my xbox I do not have xbox live ,the code was used because I see it in my order...