Code probleme

Discus and support Code probleme in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can i get a code for a dlc for canada if my friend give me a code for this dlc in usa 5d3f833b-c7de-44c7-b9c6-c4d3e57c532f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cougar 3005, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Cougar 3005
    Cougar 3005 Guest

Code probleme

Can i get a code for a dlc for canada if my friend give me a code for this dlc in usa

:)

Cougar 3005, Jul 23, 2019
  2. MonicaSalazar Win User

Code Problem

Hey Savage Tricky

For this issue I recommend you call phone support at 1800-4-MYXBOX so they can verify where the code was redeemed and where it was redeemed. have the prepaid code number handy because they will ask you for it, also have your email handy as well because you
    will need to verify your accnt.

Hope this helps :)
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem with code

Hi there!

Contact official support by chat or request a phone call here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4:2:3

They can verify if the code is valid or not.

If the code is valid they can assist you further by trying to redeem the code in several ways or give you other solutions to solve your problem.

If the code isn't valid then you have to contact your reseller and ask for support there.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Codes Problem

Thise games are region locked. In order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the games are available.
  5. maxen Win User

Code Problem

Just to add to the above:

That number is US/Canada only. If you are elsewhere you need to go to
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    to get in touch with Phone Support
  6. haseebahmed7 Win User

Codes Problem

Hmmmmm... Where did you get the game from and do you have any idea what region your original game is? Post that information here and maybe I can tell you next steps which might help you :)
Thema:

Code probleme

1. Code probleme - Similar Threads - Code probleme

2. Redeemed code problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Redeemed code problem: I redeemed a code on my xbox app but it says I have no money on my account. I checked my xbox and my xbox app, and neither of them have money on the account. e4ea2178-98f2-4931-ac17-c03a6d3bf635
  3. Error code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code problem: My xbox one takes time to load and shows an error code . It doesn't show anything , its only blank and wont let me enter any application. it started few minutes after I updated it....
  4. Problem with codes and xbox live service locations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with codes and xbox live service locations: Hello, I live in Romania, where Xbox Live services aren't supported so I can't set my location to it. I have bought Fallout 4 and it came with a free backwards compatible copy of Fallout 3 and I...
  5. E208 0000045D 000000005 Error code problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    E208 0000045D 000000005 Error code problems: So I was just playing and then my console just starts being all laggy so i restart then my game after like 20 restarts turned to a blue screen so I restart 1 last time to this black screen with...
  6. Beta ring problem!! error code 0x8027025a

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring problem!! error code 0x8027025a: Some one else on beta ring got the error code 0x8027025a that got out when You Open almost everything on the new Xbox build, also you can see the downloads, and You can't download nothing, also...
  7. "There was a problem with the update" Error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" Error code 0x80070570: Hello all Yesterday, I booted up my xbox to be met with a screen forcing me to update my console; I could not play games online and the other option was to turn off my xbox. I thought it would be...
  8. Problema código juego pack Xbox one X -[Translation - Xbox one X pack game code problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema código juego pack Xbox one X -[Translation - Xbox one X pack game code problem]: Hola, hace un par de meses compré un pack nuevo en tienda de xbox one X con un juego incluido en promoción (fallen order deluxe), Pero hoy he intentado canjearlo y me dice que ya ha sido usado y...
  9. Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]: Bonjour, j’ai récemment acheté une manette d’xbox one (il y a une semaine) dans un magasin Leclerc. Dans la boite avec la manette, il y a une carte avec 2 codes, un pour 14 jours d’essai au xbox...
  10. problemi con codici/ problems with codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemi con codici/ problems with codes: ciao, mi servirebbe aiuto dato che si è rotta la mia xbox, ne ho acquistata un altra ma parte dei giochi erano bundle e mi dispiacerebbe perderli, per il ripristino dell'account serve il codice id...