Code Received, not working

Discus and support Code Received, not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received my Fallout 3 code in my messages but it is saying that the code has already been used when I try to redeem it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Deuce213, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Deuce213
    Deuce213 Guest

I received my Fallout 3 code in my messages but it is saying that the code has already been used when I try to redeem it.

:)

Deuce213, Nov 16, 2015
  2. mdkdue
    mdkdue Guest
    £50 credit for £36.99

Received a working code now. All good. Phew!

mdkdue, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Fallout 3 code not working

Pre Ordered Fallout 4, received Fallout 3 code as a promotion but the code is not working. Please send a new code

MaverickJesterX-51D2C459-C17E-4881-9CBA-9EAB8D3FD1, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey Deuce213!

Is it possible you had already redeemed the code previously without realizing it? If you search for the game in the marketplace on an Xbox 360 does it show as purchased?

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey Deuce213!

Is it possible you had already redeemed the code previously without realizing it? If you search for the game in the marketplace on an Xbox 360 does it show as purchased?
  6. Jrocker23 Win User

AV Reciever issues - Pioneer 323 K

Look at the original remote to the receiver and see if there is a model number on the remote. If so, enter that as the receiver code. That's what I did for mine and it all worked. My receiver was listed but wouldn't work until I put the remote code in.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Warthog code for forza horizon

Hey No CN Me 11! Have you received a code that is not working or are you still waiting to receive the code? Post back and let us know!
  8. Mathew Winder Win User

Where is the IR Receiver?

I am an owner of a A/V Custom company. IR receiver is just a hair off of the eject button to the right. It works, but they are new codes. Not the 360 code or original xbox codes. The old codes are toggle codes and won't work. I found that I was over
    flashing the receiver. Turn down the IR power if you can, that helped me. It is also a ridiculously small spot and no room for error.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Are digital games region locked?

The digital code from the US will work on a UK Xbox One. I received a Fifa code from a friend in the UK and it works perfectly fine on my US console
Thema:

1. Code Received, not working - Similar Threads - Code Received working

2. I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code: I got the xbox live gold bundle and ihave not got the code only the recipt please help 94f428ab-0918-4f7e-b283-9eedf92d2086
  3. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  4. Contact the seller to receive a working code in your area

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact the seller to receive a working code in your area: My brother gifted me an Xbox Live Gold subscription for 3 months and he's currently living in NA and I live in Italy. So, when I tried to enter the code he gave me, I got a wonderful message!...
  5. Received Codes from Xbox Live for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, & Judgement, some don't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received Codes from Xbox Live for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, & Judgement, some don't work: Received a message from Xbox Live shortly after I redeemed Gears 4 UE with codes for BC versions of Gears 1-3 & Gears Judgement, the codes for Gears 2 & Judgement redeemed normally but the others...
  6. Amazon.co.uk £5 prepaid codes received with 12M Xbox Live not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Amazon.co.uk £5 prepaid codes received with 12M Xbox Live not working: Hi there, Purchsed 12M Xbox live with free £10 (2x £5) credit from Amazon.co.uk on July 12th. Have been trying to redeem codes but keep getting an error message Error 0x80122727 The code...
  7. Quantum break code not received + private message from staff not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum break code not received + private message from staff not working: Hello I have purchase Quantum Break on Xbox One the 08 April 2016. The game must contain the xbox 360 game ALAN WAKE with backward compatibility (the game description said : a code should be...
  8. I received an add on code that isn't working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received an add on code that isn't working.: I received a code [Mod Removed] in an email today and it does not work. I have opened a chat with support and they advised this is a known issue and to post here in which I'll receive a response...
  9. Received both Alan Wake codes but PC Quantum Break doesn't work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received both Alan Wake codes but PC Quantum Break doesn't work.: Both of my Alan Wake codes worked and I have played the games. I received my PC Quantum Break code but for some reason I keep getting and error code, SVC60016. I understand that it tells me to...
  10. just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work.: just received my new Xbox One with Gears of War 4 included. have tried 3 times to enter the code on the pre-paid voucher and the Xbox returns An unexpected error has occurred. Has anyone else...